PDA

View Full Version : If You Play WoW

EllaJaneBinks
04-30-2013, 04:20 AM
Recently, I have become extremely addicted to the game World Of Warcraft :)

4928 - That's me and my pet Dinosaur! Yay! (Haha, so lame)

If there is anybody out there who is playing too, on the Horde side, you should add me so we can play together! This game is the reason why I haven't been on here in a while -.-

I miss everyone on here! If there is anyone who has thought about playing, but never did then you should consider joining. It's a great game where you can have lots of fun and socialize like on here, but you get your own person as well :D Of course there are some real meanies on there - but those people are everywhere and there's not much you can do about it, however don't let it ruin your fun!

Add me if you play, my character's name is 'Rachelia' and she'd be happy to help anyone who does!

Coshi360
04-30-2013, 04:45 AM
I used to play but for some reason i stopped playing I'm gonna make a new profile soon :)

EllaJaneBinks
04-30-2013, 04:53 AM
I used to play but for some reason i stopped playing I'm gonna make a new profile soon :)

And when you do, you should add me! I can't get enough of it :D

Coshi360
04-30-2013, 05:27 AM
Ok i will try to get it now :)

ScraggyS
05-01-2013, 07:05 AM
I love WoW a lot actually! For the Horde <3

I haven't played since December though :/ but I do plan on going back in the next few months! My main characters are a Troll Hunter named Nou and a Tauren Druid named Marlayna!

Keitaro787
05-01-2013, 10:59 PM
I haven't played in ages. When I did I was part of the horde