PDA

View Full Version : New Mew Form/ Awakened State?

cuz bruh
05-01-2013, 10:32 AM
:confused: I am a bit confused why Game Freak would give us the answer 2 weeks after officially publishing that this IS in fact a new Pokemon. This all seems strange.
1. Why not give us Sylveons Typpe. That would make sense considering we have been on edge waiting for an answer.
2. Why release a Legendary Pokemon Forme. Other Pokemon need to be shown.
3.. We have been 5 months into the topic. Com' on.
4.. :rolleyes: Character Customization?
5. WE NEED MORE POKEMON RELEASED AND SHOWN TO THE PUBLIC. I CANT STRESS ENOUGH.

So why realease the Forme? I dunno let me know what you think.

Faerie
05-01-2013, 01:25 PM
It seems to me that they're offering as little info as possible, but making sure to do so in such a way as to keep us guessing... and therefore keeping our attention. That way, when the games hit the stores, we'll be chomping at the bit to get them. Whereas, if they told us everything now, interest would slowly fade, and then when the games were released we wouldn't be as interested.

GaryEhffinJoaker
05-01-2013, 02:27 PM
For one thing, the movie's coming out. For another, it's something else to discuss instead if just a Pokemon we're already familiar with like Sylveon. Giving a form to another legend is just them doing what they want I guess for whatever reason. Mewtwo probably needs some means to have a new forme for the new movie for whatever reason. They know how to promote their stuff. They're not just gonna release everything. Keeps people like you talking about if and making discussions about it in anticipation.

Zrkome
05-06-2013, 06:41 AM
Even though that the new form of mewtwo gives it more looks related to mew, but I still don't like it. It looks like somebody didn't like it's original form and that they helped with the movie ''alien'' and added another form that looks like a alien off of this movie. But, the only thing that would make me like it is if when you change it's form it gets a different but good ability and if it gets a signature move for that form, and I hope that's the case.