PDA

View Full Version : POW (Poll of the week) Xbox, PS3, or Wii?

jessboofish
05-04-2013, 06:17 PM
Wasssup people I decided Ima do weekly polls for the heck of it so here's this weeks. Which console is the best? If you want to comment a different one go ahead but vote in the poll anyway to pick if you had to choose out of the three!

The Kiwi Dragon
05-04-2013, 10:27 PM
I vote for the Wii because it's the only one I own out of the list. But being the fussy person I am, I can't really compare a Wii U to PS3, Xbox 360 or it's predecessor quite simply because all of the consoles on the list are Seventh Generation while Wii U is in the Eighth Generation with the 3DS, PS Vita, PS4 (When it is released) and the Xbox 360 successor. Only one I'd be getting of course is the 3DS as it's the cheapest of the bunch and because of X and Y and Mario Kart 7. As we get further through the life of Video Gaming technology the more expensive it seemingly becomes. An example of this is how in New Zealand the Wii U's release day pricing was roughly $500. While when pre-ordering a PS4 here will set you back unbelievably $1,000 NZD.

Voltaradragoness
05-05-2013, 11:11 AM
Xbox. Its my fave console based on controls. PS3 and wii are reaaly awkward

Mega Klefki
05-05-2013, 04:38 PM
Xbox!

DejaVu146
05-06-2013, 06:16 PM
I hate Xbox. The controller is awfully designed, confusing interface (to me, compared to PS3 and Wii), red ring, and more that I can't think of off the top of my head.