PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Why do you do this with the games??!?!?!?!? /:(

Zrkome
05-10-2013, 01:03 PM
I've seen that many people have bought poke'mon black/white and their sequel but I've seen what Pokemon games people own and I was basically like you've got to be kidding me! A lot of people seem to have bought black, and then bought white 2, that's not it's sequel, that's its counterpart! I really don't understand this and what it looks like is that people dislike Zekrom, well I for one really like Zekrom I mean that's where I got my idea for my username! I actually bought black and it's DIRECT sequel so I can have both black or white kyurem (u mad people?!). So I ask you all, why do you all dislike Zekrom?!?!

Edge0914
05-10-2013, 09:16 PM
Technically as the story is the exact same in black/white and black2/white2 respectively, either would be a direct sequel to the first ones. White 2 is not the counterpart to black as it is a different story, white 2 is the counter part to black 2, both of which are direct sequels to black/white.

Zrkome
05-10-2013, 11:51 PM
Technically as the story is the exact same in black/white and black2/white2 respectively, either would be a direct sequel to the first ones. White 2 is not the counterpart to black as it is a different story, white 2 is the counter part to black 2, both of which are direct sequels to black/white.

But Wouldn't it be better if you get black and then black 2 so you get bothe reshiram and Zekrom? This is the thing I still don't understand....

Mega Klefki
05-10-2013, 11:58 PM
I don't hate on Zekrom!!!!

Zrkome
05-11-2013, 12:01 AM
Technically as the story is the exact same in black/white and black2/white2 respectively, either would be a direct sequel to the first ones.
Also, they aren't totally done same to be called a direct sequel for both, here's why: If you buy black and then white 2, this doesnt even work due to you receiving reshiram in the first, and then reshiram in the second? This is the fact that doesn't make them Direct sequels to each other. But, some of it does work, like the memory link so the story kinda makes sense.

Zrkome
05-11-2013, 12:03 AM
I don't hate on Zekrom!!!!
Yes, that's half of what I was getting at, why all the hate on Zekrom? I mean he's a freaking awesome giant lightning lizard! :D

Mega Klefki
05-11-2013, 12:06 AM
He's an EPIC BOSS!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Gdsk1120
05-11-2013, 12:30 AM
Um dude pokemon black and white 2 are sequels in both you get reshiram and the story that goes with reshiram from pokemon black

Voltaradragoness
05-11-2013, 12:33 AM
Um I got black and black 2......

Faerie
05-11-2013, 12:44 AM
I guess that I'm a perfect example of what you're talking about... I have both Black and White 2. For me, though, it's not that I hate Zekrom. It's that I like Reshiram better... the big white fiery dragon with soft looking wings. Ven prefers Zekrom, so he went with White and Black 2. Which actually kinda works out in the end, as we can trade with each other easily.

Another reason why some people may buy the opposing games like that is to get other Pokemon that they couldn't get before. For example: Whimsicott is on Black/Black 2, while Petilil is on White/White 2. Now if someone had White, and wanted a Whimsicott, and had no way of going wifi or GTS to get it, then perhaps having Black 2 was the best option.

Kurosaki Ichigo
05-11-2013, 01:10 AM
I bought White 2 and I still have a shiny Kyurem-B along with my Reshiram being a special sweeper to counter Kyurem-B physical sweeping... I have no hate for either Dragon also I previously owned White, Black, and now White 2 going to get Black 2 at some point also

GaryEhffinJoaker
05-11-2013, 03:56 AM
Maybe they just wanna spend their money on the game they like. Or they like Reshiram better as their personal opinion. Not that big a deal...

chuwachuwa
05-11-2013, 09:13 AM
I dont dislike Zekrom I just prefer Reshiram

Zrkome
05-11-2013, 09:23 AM
Yeah, I think I know now and my questioning has been calmed. It's just that I've always had a problem with not getting direct sequels and black and then getting white 2still doesn't count as a direct sequel because you CAUGHT/KO'D reshiram in the first game.

Sandstorm-girl-Piper
05-13-2013, 12:14 AM
I got black because waaay back in the day my borhter and I bought Ruby and Sapphire at the same time, N=I picked fist back then, then he picked when FR/LG cmae out, then I picked when Diamond and pearl came out, then he picked for HG/SS, the I picked for B/W, and He was mad that I got black cause he liked the settings betterin black so He picked first for BW2 and he picked black 2 so I got white 2. all circumstance.

Porygon-ZZZ
05-15-2013, 10:38 AM
I brought Black then White 2 just for Reshiram it's not that I dislike Zekrom it's just I think reshiram is more powerful and white Kyurem is more powerful to

Coshi360
05-15-2013, 12:07 PM
I got white then Black 2

Caseryn
05-15-2013, 12:24 PM
I got White 2... Then when Hmv was closing down, they had games on sale. Pokémon Black was the only Pokémon game. So I bought it. I later got a zekrom from the GTS.

The Kiwi Dragon
05-15-2013, 09:06 PM
I bought White originally but got White 2/Black 2 as Christmas gifts. :)

Zrkome
05-16-2013, 08:46 AM
I got white then Black 2

YOU, explain yourself please.

I got White 2... Then when Hmv was closing down, they had games on sale. Pokémon Black was the only Pokémon game. So I bought it. I later got a zekrom from the GTS.

I would've done the same thing if that were my case XD.

I brought Black then White 2 just for Reshiram it's not that I dislike Zekrom it's just I think reshiram is more powerful and white Kyurem is more powerful to

Reshiram seems to be more for SPatk rather than ATK, that's what Zekrom's stats are for, physical not special.

I bought White originally but got White 2/Black 2 as Christmas gifts. :)

This is also a valid reason as before, I would've done the same if that happened :).

kakari
06-24-2013, 09:11 AM
I find that more people like zeckrom than reshiram may its cus Thiers more boys
playing it