PDA

View Full Version : Fanfic/Creepypasta: Layton's final puzzle...

Caseryn
05-12-2013, 11:35 AM
I don't know if any of you have played any of the Professor Layton games, but I am quite a big fan. I was distraught when I found out that they were finishing the series. So, I decided to write this: Layton's final puzzle. I'm hoping to make it quite a long fanfic, so I hope that you'll read and enjoy it!

Character list:
Hershel Layton
Luke Triton
Flora Reinhold
Emmy (Remi) Altava
Inspector Grosky
Jean Descole
Lady Willow Dougal
Sir Edwards Dougal
Miss Ellen Dougal

It had been exactly 3 days, since Miss Ellen Dougal, had been brutally murdered. She was the daughter of Lady Willow and Sir Edward, and they had completely broken down. It was all over the news. The thing was though, no one knew how she had been killed. Her parents went to wake her up one morning, and she was just dead. No blood, no wounds, or weapons. It was very odd. And one Hershel Layton, was going to get to the bottom of things.

"It just doesn't make any sense!" Exclaimed the Professor, throwing his newspaper on the table in frustration. "Maybe she just died of old age?" Suggested Flora, meekly. She wasn't keen on the subject of death, due to her losing both of her parents. "She was the same age as you, Flora. She was 16." He said, sighing. "Oh." Replied Flora, anxious due to him suddenly becoming angry.

"Don't mind him, Flora." Said Layton's assistant, Emmy. Who was busily making tea. "Here you go, professor." She said, handing him a cup. "Thank you." Said Layton, sipping the tea delicately. Luke suddenly burst through the door, clutching a letter in his hand. "Professor!" He cried, running past Emmy. "Letter for you!" Layton looked at him. "Who is it from?" Hershel asked. "Umm... This writing is so fancy.. It's from.. Sirs Edwardian.. And Laddy Willow." He said, dumbly, attempting to read the writing.

"Oh, give it here." Layton said, jumping up, and managing to spill tea on Emmy. "Oh, great." She said, grumpily. "Oh, um.. Here's a tea towel, Emmy." Said Flora, handing her it. Layton was excitedly reading the letter. "It's from them! It's from them!" He kept squealing, while Luke made himself comfortable in the Professor's chair.

NightmareRageMonster
05-14-2013, 06:52 PM
Omg!do more please!and check out mine too while your at it,it may give ya some ideas!;)