PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man 4:

The Kiwi Dragon
05-18-2013, 01:24 AM
Well a short time ago Iron Man 3 came out in cinemas. And I love this film and the whole series. But with the ending it had, it left me thinking "Is there no more Iron Man?" Even with the credits saying 'Tony Stark will Return' but not specifically Iron Man. And two actors Don Cheadle (who plays Colonel James 'Rhodey' Rhodes with the War Machine/Iron Patriot armours in Iron Man 2 and 3 respectively) and Gwyneth Paltrow (who plays Virginia 'Pepper' Potts) have highly doubted there being an 'Iron Man 4' in the future. Cheadle actually expressed interest in an Iron Patriot 'spin-off' franchise.

But what I want to ask you all is a few things:
1. Did you watch Iron Man 3 and enjoy it or not enjoy it.
2. Do you think if Iron Man 4 was made that Robert Downey Jr, Gwyneth Paltrow and Don Cheadle would return to reprise their roles?
3. If they didn't who would you want to replace them?
4. Who would you want as a villain in the film?
5. What would you expect/want to see in Iron Man 4?
6. What would you think of Don Cheadle's proposal for an Iron Patriot spin-off?

Leave me a comment with your thoughts, answers and ideas. :)

Georgia
05-18-2013, 11:14 PM
It was the best movie I had seen in ages and even better with you beside me.....but seriously it was an Amazing movie and they really should think about making an Iron Man 4 :) <3

Mega Klefki
05-18-2013, 11:41 PM
Iron Man 3 was EPIC. I WISH they could make an Iron Man 4 :):)

The Kiwi Dragon
05-19-2013, 12:08 AM
It was the best movie I had seen in ages and even better with you beside me.....but seriously it was an Amazing movie and they really should think about making an Iron Man 4 :) <3

Aw that's nice of you honey. :D <3

The Kiwi Dragon
05-19-2013, 12:13 AM
And I'm gonna answer my own questions for the Hell of it:

1. I loved it!
2. Yes. Lots of moolah to be made!
3. No one shall replace RDJ, GP, and DC. Too awesome.
4. One of 3 villains: 1. A proper Mandarin. (Highly unlikely), 2. Ezekiel Stane (Could work well), 3. M.O.D.O.K (This guy would be a Hell of a villain!)
5. Anything amazing and awesome!
6. It could work. :D

Dhomie
06-01-2013, 04:58 PM
I loved the movie it was the best of the series but I was a bit disappointed that there was not a proper mandarin. All the actors should be the same . I know this is probably a loud of crud asking for this but I would like to see one of the avengers toughest villain, Ultron, also Iron man and doctor doom have had a rivaled past but I dont think he is returning from the dead from his fight with the fantastic four.

The Kiwi Dragon
06-01-2013, 10:33 PM
I loved the movie it was the best of the series but I was a bit disappointed that there was not a proper mandarin. All the actors should be the same . I know this is probably a loud of crud asking for this but I would like to see one of the avengers toughest villain, Ultron, also Iron man and doctor doom have had a rivaled past but I dont think he is returning from the dead from his fight with the fantastic four.

Ultron would be cool but I think I'd rather see MODOK. Doctor Doom isn't necessarily dead as the F4 film franchise is getting rebooted. Meaning Doom could come around but then again, The Iron Man films are owned by Marvel/Disney and the F4 Films are owned by 20th Century Fox. And they won't give F4 back as it's a moneymaker. And plus you don't wanna go OTT with Marvel owning all the Film series as they've just had Daredevil and Ghost Rider returned to them.

The Kiwi Dragon
06-01-2013, 10:34 PM
Just found out that MODOK was intended to be the villain in Captain America 2. Oh the sadness.