PDA

View Full Version : POLL: STORY WORTH TELLING OR NOT?

Pokemon Trainer Red
05-19-2013, 02:35 AM
Ok people that are reading this I would like to know if this would be a good story or not:

A region that sent into chaos and savagery... And the entire army is after one person: Alex, The true and rightful king of the land. Alex is a headstong hero with high tactic skills and fighting ones as well thanks to his Mark of Athena. he prefers to fight solo and thinks: "It gives him more good then bad." Alex has Crystal blue eyes and he has blond hair but is usually wearing his hoodie witch he obtained from assassin school for stelth and wandering without fear.. Alex also makes mistakes here and there but not usually. He goes around saying he is a mercenary as his cover.

The region is held firmly under the thumb of Dosen. The one that holds the twin seals that can be opened with items passed down from generation to generation, Such as Alex's Mark of Athena. there are a total of 7 kingdoms and 4 of them hold two royal treasures witch is going to be announced later on.

The enemy: Dosen has multiple Leaders. Such as Gallen (figuring out where he will come in to the story) and some other characters too (If you would like please post a character name and a description on his personality and appearance.). \

This is all I got so far im still working out on the story line completely and the characters... please rate one to five on the description. after 10 comments from different users ill decide.

Waveon
05-22-2013, 03:16 AM
5! my friend is reading the Mark of Athena and she says its really good!