PDA

View Full Version : Adventures in Unova

Mega Klefki
05-19-2013, 09:35 PM
I'm making a new Fanfic!!

Episode 1: A New Journey!

"A new journey starts here!" I exclaim. "Hey Seneca, where are we?" said James. "I don't know. Look on the map," Seneca says as she pints to it. "Pika Pika!" a wild Pikachu yells. Chasing it out of a bush, was a guy. "Come on, get back here!" he says. He then runs into me, Seneca, and James. "Watch IT!" James yells at him. "Uh... uh," the guy says. "Stop, James." Seneca commands. "Who are you, anyway?" The ask him. "Robert." he tells them.
As we try to walk away, Robert asks us a huge question. "Can I join your journey? I'm an AWESOME trainer!" He asks. Seneca looks a bit unsure, and James has a huge smile on his face. "What do you think, Jacob?" James asks me.
It took me a little bit of time to think about this, but then I tell Robert, "Of course you can."

{Episode 2 TOMORROW!!!}

Cotton Candy
05-19-2013, 09:43 PM
Oh can't wait for tomorrow! X3

Mega Klefki
05-19-2013, 09:43 PM
Oh can't wait for tomorrow! X3

XD lol

Caseryn
05-19-2013, 09:46 PM
Awesome! XD

GreyMatterist7
05-19-2013, 09:47 PM
Dude can i be in this bro? My name is Cam lol

Mega Klefki
05-19-2013, 09:47 PM
Awesome! XD

Thanks!!

Mega Klefki
05-19-2013, 09:48 PM
Dude can i be in this bro? My name is Cam lol

Sure!

GreyMatterist7
05-19-2013, 09:50 PM
Cool thanks bro!

Mega Klefki
05-19-2013, 09:51 PM
No prob bro!

cuz bruh
05-20-2013, 10:02 AM
Put me int it, or your character in mine dies1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kidding :P

Mega Klefki
05-20-2013, 09:08 PM
Episode 2: Familiar Faces!

Me, Seneca, Robert, and James continued to walk down the road. Many Pidove were flying around, and Zebstrika feeding their baby Blitzle. The land was very peaceful. "So, where next?" Seneca asked. James looked on his Town Map. "The nearest place is...... Accumula Town." he answered. Suddenly, a herd of Bouffalant ran past us, like it was running from someone. We all ran toward where they were. James then tripped over a Poke Ball!
"Huh?" someone said. "Who's there?" said another. "NO WAY." I yell. "It's, it's- CAM!!" "Who?" Seneca asks. "Cam, it's Cam!" "Jacob!" he yells. "Cam is an old friend of mine from Sinnoh, which was before I came here." I explained to everyone. I turned around and introduced Cam to Seneca, who looked like she immediately fell in love with him. As I turned around to James and Robert, they disappeared. "ANTHONY!!" they yelled aloud, running towards someone. "James? Robert?" he said. All three of them talked to each other, like they haven't talked in years.
"Hey, Jacob," Robert says to me, "Us three will stay behind, to do some training and catching up. You, Seneca, and Cam can go ahead. We'll meet you all in Accumula Town." "Ok," I reply.
Once again, me and my friends head for Accumula Town.

{Episode 3 TOMORROW}

NightmareRageMonster
05-20-2013, 09:20 PM
YAY!!THE POKEBROS ARE BACK!!!!

Mega Klefki
05-20-2013, 09:22 PM
Yep~~~

Cotton Candy
05-20-2013, 09:54 PM
yay i'm in it XD I really like how this is coming along! X3 all of my bros r in it!

Mega Klefki
05-20-2013, 10:04 PM
And soon a new sis! [MAYBE lol]

Mega Klefki
05-21-2013, 09:33 PM
Episode 3: A New Evil

While Seneca, Cam, and I head towards Accumula Town, Anthony, James, and Robert begin their training. First, James battled Robert. "Alright, Axew, use Dragon Rage!" James commanded. "Dodge it, Blitzle!" Robert also commands. "Now, use Stomp!" "No, Axew intercept with Tackle!" A huge clash hits the forest. As the smoke clears, it reveals who won. "No way....." Robert and James whispered together. "Stop!" Anthony yells. Blitzle and Axew are BOTH fainted. "This is a-" Before Anthony could finish his sentence, a huge explosion is heard and seen from afar. James and Robert quickly give each of their Pokémon a revive, and rush toward the explosion.
As they finally get there, a strange voice is heard, "Muhahahaha!" "Go now, Geodude!" Anthony yells, while sending out his Pokémon. The group of people turn around, along with their Pokémon, an large herd of Purrloin and Woobat. Robert asks, "Who are you?!" If you want to know so bad," one of them says, "We're Team Plasma.

{EPISODE FOUR IN 1 HOUR!!!!}

Mega Klefki
05-21-2013, 11:17 PM
Episode 4: Exceed the Limit!

"We're Team Plasma" one of them said. "Who's Team Plasma?" James asked to them. "Why should we tell you people?" "Because we ASKED," Anthony roared at them. "Go ahead and tell them," said a different man, with a labcoat on and glasses. "Yes, sir Colress." one of the grunts responded. Colress went on, "We, Team Plasma, are a team of villains who control Pokémon for destruction. We plan to destroy all of Unova! Muhahahaha! Oh yeah, and NONE OF YOU SHALL STOP US!!" "You have a really big mouth on you! Axew, use Dragon Rage!" James yells. Anthony and Robert also command their Pokémon. "Geodude, Rock Slide!" "Blitzle, Wild Charge!"
One of the grunts attack, "Purrloin, Metal Claw!" Purrloin is hit, as well as the other three. Another one of the grunts attack, "Woobat, Air Slash!" "GO NOW!" the three fight back. "JOIN ATTACK!" Another huge clash hits the forest. By the time the smoke cleared up, all Pokémon have fainted, except for one. "Great work, Riolu!" Cam said. Anthony, in pain, said aloud, "Cam, Seneca, and Jacob, too. You all made it." Anthony, Robert, and James are in massive condition.
As quick as possible, Team Plasma ran off, along with their mysterious leader, Colress.

{EPISODES 5 and 6 TOMORROW}

Waveon
05-22-2013, 03:03 AM
this is a good fanfic! can i be in it too? my name can be Lucy cuz thats my real name

Mega Klefki
05-22-2013, 09:26 PM
Episode 5: Charge! To Accumula Town!

Me, Seneca, and Cam are now struggling to carry the other three. Cam blurts out, "Do you guys remember Colress' words?" Seneca and I both nod. Cam continues, "He said, 'Oh yeah, AND NONE OF YOU SHALL STOP US!' That was an obvious warning." "Hey, guys," Seneca says, "Look! It's Accumula Town!" Before we knew it, all three of us tried to run as fast as we could. Anthony and James finally wake up, and they feel better. Robert is still knocked out hard.
We finally make into town. Me, Seneca, Robert, Anthony, Cam, and James head to the nearest Pokémon Center. "Hey, Nurse Joy?" I ask, "Have you heard of Team Plasma?" She replies, "No a thing." "Oh, thanks." The six of us remain and wait on our Pokémon.
The next morning comes, and I wake up early. I send out my Staravia outside and ride it in the skies above town. As I look down, I see a very familiar person. It was Colress, with his grunts. He was talking to another guy. "Yes, Lord Ghetsis." The grunt blurt aloud. Staravia and I swoop down to try and hear what they say. Directly above us were two Woobat with their grunt owners. Together they command, "Woobat, double Air Slash!" "Blitzle!" Robert yells, along with James. Blitzle gets hit with the Air Slash, and takes some bad damage. "No, Blitzle!" Robert yells. Suddenly, a strange light flashes. It's all around Blitzle, and it appears it's changing form! "All right! You evolved into a Zebsrtika!" Robert happily screams.

{Episode 6 in 1 hour}

Mega Klefki
05-23-2013, 09:58 PM
Episode 6: The Shocking New Power!

"All right, Zebstrika!" Robert yells happily, "Use your newest move! Double Kick!!" Zebstrika lands a direct hit onto the Purrloin, and knocks it out. "Go, Geodude! Rock Throw!" Anthony commands. The rock throw lands heavily onto Woobat, and it faints.
"Now it's my turn, you three." Colress says. "Go Klinklang! Discharge!" "Keep your ground Zebsrtika!" "You too, Geodude!"
I command, "Staravia! Fly high!" "That's not all! Klinklang! Magnet Rise!" Klinklang rises into the air, following Staravia. "Staravia use Aerial Ace!" "Dodge it!" "Agility Staravia!" "Double Team!"
"Alright, Geodude," Anthony says, getting prepared for something, "Throw Zebstrika into the air!" "Are you nuts?!" Robert gets freaked out. Geodude throws Zebstrika into the air. "Now, Robert, use your other new move!" "Right!" Robert turns toward the sky and yells, "Zebstrika, Flame Charge!" Klinklang gets hit, making it fall to the ground. "Finish it off!" "NO." Colress angrily yells at Robert. "YES!" Seneca says from behind. "Now, Leafeon! Leaf Blade!" The Leaf Blade hits Klinklang hard, and it faints. "Hehehe," Colress suspiciously says quietly, "You kids are good. Just WAIT until next time. HAHAHAHAHA!" By then, Colress, the grunts, and that Ghetsis guy once again walk away and disappear.

GreyMatterist7
05-24-2013, 08:05 PM
Nice dude! I love it!

Mega Klefki
05-24-2013, 09:04 PM
Thanks!

Mega Klefki
05-24-2013, 09:10 PM
Episode 7: Been there, Done that ((This is gonna be a short episode))

"Rats! They're gone again!" Cam says. I begin to groan. "What now?" Seneca asks, "Where now? I mean, they fled obviously somewhere else." "Seneca's right, guys," James tells us. Anthony then says, "The best thing to do is split up again and search for them." "Possibly." I mention, "We could have our own quests on the way, too. Like how Cam and I are wanting to challenge all 10 Unova League Gym Leaders." "And maybe the Elite Four and Champion," Cam adds. "So, it's been decided, right?" Robert asks. "Yes. Robert, Anthony, and James could go together while Cam, Seneca, and I go somewhere else.
Everybody then yells, "GOT IT!"

{Episode 8 tomorrow!}

GreyMatterist7
05-24-2013, 10:46 PM
Yay! Lol

Mega Klefki
05-25-2013, 08:24 PM
Sorry, no episode today, the newest episode,
Episode 8: Striaton City, Straight Ahead!
will be on Monday.