PDA

View Full Version : My little pony role play

Pages : 1 2 [3]

NightmareRageMonster
12-24-2013, 08:56 PM
I growl and turn into a gigantic dragon*NOBODY COMMANDS ME!!!! I AM THE VISION OF DESTRUCTION!!!THE REINCARNATION OF DEATH!!I WILL SHOW YOU THE TRUE MEANING OF FEAR,Broken SHADOW!!!!*i take off towards the crystal empire,leaving a trail of fire from my burning wings*

NightmareRageMonster
12-24-2013, 09:44 PM
In my mind:im so lonely...no one in the world, not even voltstorm or the princesses understood me....i have no freinds....ill become what everyone saw me as...ill become a whole new level of a monster!

Voltaradragoness
12-31-2013, 04:45 AM
*they all expect me to do something*
Fine. if he wants to be so difficult. be that way. *i begin to walk away when...*
Celestia: No. you will not do as you please! *Shoots a beam of magic at me*
*i have no time to activate my magic to protect myself and it hits me dead center*
w-why...*i hit a nearby tree and land on my side and i look up at celestia barely holding back tears from pain*
Celestia: You must not live. but i intend to keep alive but you...will...suffer...
*after that i lose all sense and close my eyes as the rest of the ponies continue to stare*

NightmareRageMonster
12-31-2013, 04:46 AM
*i land at the top of the castle,standing broad,and i say in a loud,dark tone*CITIZENS OF THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE,I AM APOCALYPSE,THE LEGENDARY DRAGON THAT WAS COUGHED UP AND TORTURED BY THE WRETCHED STARSWIRL THE BEARDED!!!! YOU WILL EITHER BOW DOWN TO ME,OR.....DIE...

NightmareRageMonster
12-31-2013, 04:50 AM
NEVER!!!!*a rain of meteors send the ponies into a panic,screaming and shouting for help and mercy*

Voltaradragoness
12-31-2013, 04:50 AM
*celestia along with Luna,cadence and twilight fly in holding me using thier magic*
Celestia: You care about this horrid mare, yes? We are going to reveal how afriad she is by showing her what she fears most! How did we get her here? Well, i had to knock her out so she wouldn't kill us. After that we will seal her in a dark crystal. I'm sure she is sombra's daughter but i want to make sure. surrender and we MIGHT make her suffer less

Voltaradragoness
12-31-2013, 04:52 AM
Cadence luna! Try to hold him off. I'll take care of the mare. *you see her take me inside the castle and in your head you start to worry*

NightmareRageMonster
12-31-2013, 04:54 AM
In my mind:grrrrr...i will not let her suffer,i will do it myself!*i shoot a blast of fire at celestias wing and i teleport you by my side,encasing you in a tomb of molten rock*

Voltaradragoness
12-31-2013, 05:00 AM
*i moan a little but celestia keeps me from waking up*
*luna blasts you and the tomb, knocking you back and she grabs me and goes into the castle as cadence keeps you from taking me back*
Luna: Sis are you alright?
Celestia: yes...let's take her to the door.
*they carry me to the door and open it. Then wake me up*
Broken,Broken!
*i stand up sleepily and look ahead and i come under the spell of the door as my eyes turn yellow and red*
Celestia: Let's see now. What does she fear?
*they use a spell to see the vision i see*
Both: Oh my goodness...

NightmareRageMonster
12-31-2013, 05:24 PM
I growl at cadence:your the princess of love right,then you must know that...LOVE HURTS!

Voltaradragoness
12-31-2013, 05:38 PM
*the vision ends and celestia looks at me coming to*
urgh...huh? *screams and tries to run away but celestia grabs me with her magic*
You...horrid...fake!

NightmareRageMonster
12-31-2013, 05:39 PM
Love is panful princess cadence,yet you never gave up on that shineing armour.....why?

NightmareRageMonster
12-31-2013, 05:41 PM
*i then notice what celestia is doing,then i see that she has a evil glint in her eye,and i rush over,my huge paws thindering against the crystal ground*YOU WRETCHED CHANGELING!!!

Voltaradragoness
01-01-2014, 04:00 AM
*celestia notices* Ha you think she's a changeling? no she's not. Her fear is reliving her family's death. *she begins to squeez me with her magic and i struggle*

NightmareRageMonster
01-01-2014, 05:16 AM
I growl and grab celestia,then squeeze her to see that shes...
(Heres the link:http://www.deviantart.com/?q=Queen+kamihari+ss2sonic)

Voltaradragoness
01-01-2014, 07:15 AM
*i fall to the floor struggling to breathe*
Damn alicorn...

NightmareRageMonster
01-01-2014, 05:50 PM
Agreeed.....grrrrraaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!*i use a sonic roar*

Voltaradragoness
01-01-2014, 07:53 PM
*my horn lights up and i teleport away*
You all are pitiful

NightmareRageMonster
01-01-2014, 09:57 PM
I growl and finally turn back to normal,dizzy and wobbleing around*errrgh.....i see rainbows...yaaaaay!*falls over*

Voltaradragoness
01-01-2014, 11:06 PM
*i land out of crystal kingdom*
Sigh...no creature matters to me...*runs into the snow storm and dissapears*

NightmareRageMonster
01-01-2014, 11:50 PM
I get back up*i think that celestiar....or whatever has a cruuuuushy! And his name starts with and ends with the letter D....errrf..

NightmareRageMonster
01-02-2014, 01:14 PM
It...ergh.....DISCORD!

NightmareRageMonster
01-02-2014, 09:19 PM
Shakes head*errr....whadidijustsay?

Voltaradragoness
01-04-2014, 07:59 AM
*i end up in a dense forest and i keep running*

NightmareRageMonster
01-04-2014, 07:56 PM
I look at celestia and luna*why is the city on fire,why am i here,what happened and why id evryone stareing at me like that?

NightmareRageMonster
01-18-2014, 06:29 AM
I take a step forawrd,shoulders broad*