PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay/Game - House of deceit.

Caseryn
05-28-2013, 06:15 PM
Greetings, my fellow Pokémon. To my humble home.

I am Lady Mace, and you are all invited to take part in a game...

You all have secrets, yes? Deep, DARK secrets.. That you wouldn't EVER want anyone knowing. But as "Payment" for staying in my home, I request that you tell me these secrets. I will then pit you all against each other, in a game of win or lose..

After all, I have the control here.

Because you probably didn't understand a word of that :

Choose a Pokémon, name, and personality. (No legends, just regular Pokémon...)
Minimum of 3 lines for personality. Once I've approved your character, send me a PM with your secret on. These secrets can be as stupid, funny, or deep as you like. (Made up secrets!!!)

I'll then put you onto a team with someone,

Whether you become a traitor or a friend is up to you.

Each week, I will come up with a theme. EVERYONE is under the effects of themes. You'll have to wait and see what the themes are! ;)

Rules:

NO GODMODDING.
I control the story, and the themes.
All pokebay rules apply.
For each rp post, minimum two lines, please!?!?

Members of the household:

House owner: Mace

Contestants:
Kronos-
Secret sent in?: Yah.

More information will be posted soon, and don't hesitate to ask questions! ;D

Mega Klefki
05-28-2013, 09:41 PM
Pokémon: Absol
Name: Kronos
Personality: Kronos is the type of Pokémon that HATES to lose. However, he is fun, outgoing Pokémon as well. Once you battle with him, he won't give up until the very end. On the inside, Kronos has a big heart. He doesn't show it often. His moves are the following: Dark Pulse, Guillotine, Night Slash, and X-Scissor. His hidden special move is Exploding Fist. That special move can knock down anyone when he feels like doing it. Kronos is a Dark type, of course, but has a living evil inside of him. Once he is tested to his true power, only a SUPER powerful Pokémon will stop him.

Friend of Traitor?: FRIEND

Caseryn
05-28-2013, 09:44 PM
Pokémon: Absol
Name: Kronos
Personality: Kronos is the type of Pokémon that HATES to lose. However, he is fun, outgoing Pokémon as well. Once you battle with him, he won't give up until the very end. On the inside, Kronos has a big heart. He doesn't show it often. His moves are the following: Dark Pulse, Guillotine, Night Slash, and X-Scissor. His hidden special move is Exploding Fist. That special move can knock down anyone when he feels like doing it. Kronos is a Dark type, of course, but has a living evil inside of him. Once he is tested to his true power, only a SUPER powerful Pokémon will stop him.

Friend of Traitor?: FRIEND

Lady Mace welcomes you to her humble home... You are approved..

(Send in your secret!)

Caseryn
05-28-2013, 10:07 PM
I do hope that you enjoy your stay here... And remember what I have... Once more guests arrive, you are free to converse with them. But be warned, you may be plotted against each other...

Mega Klefki
05-28-2013, 10:14 PM
Uhhh... OK...

NightmareRageMonster
06-02-2013, 04:15 PM
Pokemon:Kyurem(the only pokemon i could think of,lol)
Name:Asura
Personality:dark and is always angry,is serching for the one he fell in love with many years ago,zoroark.inside,he is really sad and depressed,not sure what to do.and is EXTREMLEY POWERFUL!!!!only a legendary can beat him.he is sometimes driven to destroy people in his way,and will die for anyone....even if it is an enemy,but sometimes searches for answrs on his own.
Moves: Dragon pulse,Dragon claw,earth power and gullotine.hidden special move is Dragons wrath,were all of his anger condenses into one attack,and the darkness within him is driven out.
Freind or foe?:both.

Mega Klefki
06-02-2013, 07:49 PM
Exploding Fist, Kronos' special move, uses rocks and gravel from the ground, and sucks them into a black-gray like Ring, Similar to Saturn, and surrounds Kronos. When he activates that ring, all of it will rapidly damage every opponent found. Kronos is also thought as a threat.

Caseryn
06-02-2013, 07:51 PM
Pokemon:Kyurem(the only pokemon i could think of,lol)
Name:Asura
Personality:dark and is always angry,is serching for the one he fell in love with many years ago,zoroark.inside,he is really sad and depressed,not sure what to do.and is EXTREMLEY POWERFUL!!!!only a legendary can beat him.he is sometimes driven to destroy people in his way,and will die for anyone....even if it is an enemy,but sometimes searches for answrs on his own.
Moves: Dragon pulse,Dragon claw,earth power and gullotine.hidden special move is Dragons wrath,were all of his anger condenses into one attack,and the darkness within him is driven out.
Freind or foe?:both.

Accepted. Please, send in your secret...

NightmareRageMonster
06-04-2013, 06:03 PM
Alriiight!:)

NightmareRageMonster
06-05-2013, 06:30 PM
Sent!:):):)

NightmareRageMonster
06-08-2013, 01:18 PM
And btw,my move set changes as i change from black kyurem to white kyurem.:)