PDA

View Full Version : Faerie Type?

aveyavey123
05-29-2013, 11:00 AM
There have been rumor's of a new faerie type people thinking that sylveon will be a faerie type and other pokemon such as mawile being classified as faerie/steel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpyp0MHAO0k not only that but don't you think if it was a type we already know they would of said it already. Plus corrocoro played a game a while back guessing sylveon's type and it was inconclusive. Mostly probably indicating to a new type. What do you guys think?

aveyavey123
05-29-2013, 11:05 AM
Sorry make that pokemon smash not corrocoro^

The Kiwi Dragon
05-29-2013, 11:24 AM
They're doing what they've done all along and want us to keep guessing. Why we need this type is beyond me though. :/

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
05-29-2013, 08:12 PM
I doubt this is true. If anything, I'd expect Light to be introduced, but that's only to have a counterpart to Dark. I feel like after this huge legacy has been built based off of these 17 types, they'd never interrupt it and add another. It wouldn't seem right... Anyways, I feel like if there was a Pokemon to fit the Fairy description, it would be Psychic, maybe even Light or Dark (there are dark fairies in certain myths) so I wouldn't keep your hopes too high

aveyavey123
05-29-2013, 09:47 PM
Im not saying These are facts much less that I actually want faerie type but this is just interesting speculation

The Kiwi Dragon
05-30-2013, 01:09 AM
From that video Dragons will be weak to this type? Just my luck for my favorite type to be weak to a type I dislike the sound of more than any of the other 17. I hope it isn't true.

GaryEhffinJoaker
05-30-2013, 01:09 AM
Speculation covered in the News section weeks ago. Js

matthewbny
05-30-2013, 10:27 PM
From that video Dragons will be weak to this type? Just my luck for my favorite type to be weak to a type I dislike the sound of more than any of the other 17. I hope it isn't true.
According to pokebeach.com, Fairy type Pokemon are immune to Dragon type attacks, and Fairy is super effective against Dragon. If you ask me, it's pretty neat because Dragons aren't so OP anymore, but I doubt Fairy type Pokemon would have much competitive use, seeing as how Mawile and the Clefairy line (who are supposedly getting their type changed to include Fairy as well) aren't even in UU or OU. But maybe Sylveon (which is rumoured to be Fairy type just like the former pair) will have decent enough stats to actually make it a viable threat in competitive gameplay.

Faerie
05-31-2013, 01:09 AM
A faerie type... huh, that'd be interesting!

Off topic question: Everyone keeps talking about OP, OU, UU... I have absolutely no clue what they mean. Could someone kindly explain them to me?

Kurosaki Ichigo
05-31-2013, 07:03 AM
A faerie type... huh, that'd be interesting!

Off topic question: Everyone keeps talking about OP, OU, UU... I have absolutely no clue what they mean. Could someone kindly explain them to me?

OU: Overused
UU: Underused
OP: Overpowered

chomp-o-squirtle
06-15-2013, 03:02 PM
i gues the fairy legends would be fairy just guesing

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
06-25-2013, 06:58 PM
Looks like this rumor was correct!

Dhomie
07-01-2013, 07:07 PM
Why another type.... There is no need to do this unless they are trying to have little girls react to it, but really why!!!!!

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
07-01-2013, 10:02 PM
It adds a new dynamic to the game ^^ Not just the same old thing... It's like putting new tires on a car. Same care, just rides a little different ^^