PDA

View Full Version : shiny pokemon up for trade

Gameboy1018
11-05-2011, 07:14 PM
i have a shiny shednija, shiny zapados, and shiny deoxys all lvl 100 and ev trained
i also have a shiny suicune from gamestop in diamond but i can transfer it to white cause i have 2 ds if any wants suicune

in exchange i want these pokemon:
these pokemon are what i want:
ferrothorn galvantula, volcarona, forretress, scizor, escavalier, hydreigon, drapion, spiritomb, skuntank, bisharp, flygon, thundurus, magnezone, lanturn, lucario, , gliscor, crobat, skarmory, gyarados, swanna, pelipper, mantine, jellicent, torterra, , excadrill, quagsire, swampert, whiscash, gastrodon, seismitoad, bronzong, tentacruel, emopleon, steelix, and cobalion

needs to be ev trained
needs to be level 100
doesnt need to be a shiny
the more pokemon from that list you offer me the better chance you have of winning one of the pokemon
if you have any questions just pm me
suicune will MOST LIKELY NOT gonna be traded for one pokemon
also please say what you are giving and which one you want

ZoruaBoo
11-05-2011, 07:19 PM
Are they legit? If so I have shiny Lv.100 legit Garchomp & Lucario.

pokebob
11-05-2011, 09:00 PM
i'll trade my galvantula for your shednija

Gameboy1018
11-06-2011, 07:07 PM
zoruaboo is in the lead for zapados and shednija
offer 2 pokemon for zapados and 1 pokemon for shednija

nobody has yet to offer for deoxys and suicune

ZoruaBoo
11-06-2011, 07:09 PM
There is a new Official thread for trading shinies on 5th gen! I have talked to GM2K about this and he doesn't want any more new threads about trading shinies, please can we use the official thread to keep the forum tidy and to stop it getting over run with trading threads, thanks. :3

kakari
11-08-2011, 11:22 PM
id love the deoxys ive got

shiny sceptile and shiny loppuny
ill also give you a mew and a dialga

id give you thos 4 for that deoxys

kakari
11-08-2011, 11:22 PM
id love the deoxys ive got

shiny sceptile and shiny loppuny
ill also give you a mew and a dialga

id give you thos 4 for that deoxys

kakari
11-08-2011, 11:25 PM
i also have a flygon
i could level to a 100
for ya

Gameboy1018
11-09-2011, 03:49 AM
i have a shiny shednija, shiny zapados, and shiny deoxys all lvl 100 and ev trained
i also have a shiny suicune from gamestop in diamond but i can transfer it to white cause i have 2 ds if any wants suicune

in exchange i want these pokemon:
ferrothorn galvantula, volcarona, forretress, scizor, escavalier, hydreigon, drapion, spiritomb, skuntank, bisharp, flygon, thundurus, magnezone, lanturn, lucario, gliscor, crobat, skarmory, gyarados, swanna, pelipper, mantine, jellicent, torterra, excadrill, quagsire, swampert, whiscash, gastrodon, seismitoad, bronzong, tentacruel, emopleon, steelix, and cobalion

needs to be ev trained
needs to be level 100
doesnt need to be a shiny
the more pokemon from that list you offer me the better chance you have of winning one of the pokemon
if you have any questions just pm me
suicune will MOST LIKELY NOT gonna be traded for one pokemon
also please say what you are giving and which one you want

zoruaboo is in the lead in getting zapados and shednija by offering 2 pokemon for zapados and 1 pokemon for shednija

ZoruaBoo
11-09-2011, 08:20 AM
There is a thread meant for trading shiny pokemon! Please use it, as it messes up the forums when someone creates a new thread when they need to offer some more Pokemon.

cybeast50
11-10-2011, 05:23 AM
i have a lucario that i can trade for the deoxys i can lvl it to 100 for ya its on my soulsilver but gonna trade t over to pokemon black