PDA

View Full Version : Happiest time of your life!!

Caseryn
06-02-2013, 04:22 PM
I am happy right now.

Like, SUPER happy.

Why, you ask?

Well, this morning, my dad was all, "Get in the car." I randomly went along with it. Turns out that we were going to some badminton contest, (2nd place! Woo!) And he had brought along my old rackets and stuff. So yeah, 2nd place after not playing for 3 years. XD

After that, we came home to:
*My mum and step-mum-to-be drinking coffee in the garden and chatting. And basically getting along.
*Rachel and Claire playing together in the garden, (Sisters)
*The sun. (GOD, YES!!!!)

So, I'm now sitting here in the garden, watching this, and frogs (Yes, frogs.), dogs and Guinea pigs chase each other around the garden. Apart from hop-along-cassidy (Frog) Who is hanging around on my knee because he only has one leg.

And I'm happy. :D

So, what about you guys? Happiest time in your life?

And if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go meet up with a friend from my old school and we're going to go annoy a guy who we haven't seen for a loooooong time.

Looking forward to hearing your happiest moments!
Bye! :)

NightmareRageMonster
06-02-2013, 07:37 PM
YEAHHH!!!

Cotton Candy
06-02-2013, 08:09 PM
probably when Aura told me he liked me :o cause...my life is boring so I really had no other best day :)

Coshi360
06-02-2013, 08:54 PM
I am happy right now.

Like, SUPER happy.

Why, you ask?

Well, this morning, my dad was all, "Get in the car." I randomly went along with it. Turns out that we were going to some badminton contest, (2nd place! Woo!) And he had brought along my old rackets and stuff. So yeah, 2nd place after not playing for 3 years. XD

After that, we came home to:
*My mum and step-mum-to-be drinking coffee in the garden and chatting. And basically getting along.
*Rachel and Claire playing together in the garden, (Sisters)
*The sun. (GOD, YES!!!!)

So, I'm now sitting here in the garden, watching this, and frogs (Yes, frogs.), dogs and Guinea pigs chase each other around the garden. Apart from hop-along-cassidy (Frog) Who is hanging around on my knee because he only has one leg.

And I'm happy. :D

So, what about you guys? Happiest time in your life?

And if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go meet up with a friend from my old school and we're going to go annoy a guy who we haven't seen for a loooooong time.

Looking forward to hearing your happiest moments!
Bye! :)
My happiest moment in my life was when i met you Xxxxxxx

Georgia
06-04-2013, 03:00 AM
Honestly life has never been better since Nick is my boyfriend (TheRealLoneRenegade) and that he is now in my life and someone who loves me and means Everything to me <3..so yeah I'm super Happy :D

Fennelito'sHelp
06-04-2013, 04:00 AM
A HAPPY thread!!!! Gosh we don't get any of these... We need more instead of all the sad threads we get every week. :(

One of my most cherished and favorited memories was going to London with GaryeffinOak! It was so nice there and fun and an awesome learning experience and the people there were the most helpful, kind, caring people on the planet!!! <33333

More happy, appreciative, cheerful threads!! :o

PTRuko
06-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Hmm, that's a real hard one. I have had several amazing happy moments in my life that have made me over the top filled with joy, and personally, find it hard to choose just one but if I had too....then it would probably be having the amazing gf I have now :3 Lexi had walked into my life and has, without any doubt, completed it in so many ways without even trying :o She is the reason for my smiles every morning and gives me meaning to what I thought I could never have. When she said she would be 'considered the luckiest girl to date me', that's when I knew I made the right choice. It took several tries, but I eventually found my gem within the stone ^-^ I am thankful everyday to have her with me and enjoy every moment we spend together and all the adventures we go through. She can bet I will be there for her at every step, as I know she will be in mine! She gives me the feeling of euphoria in ways I cannot describe! I can only hope that one day, I can finally make her a permanent part of my life ♥