PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye To Aly

Fennelito'sHelp
06-03-2013, 02:11 AM
My dear friend Aly, aka Ninfias. She was one of the first people I met on this site. We immediately were friends as I remembered. She instantly was one of my best friends. I love Aly so much. Sadly, today, she decided to leave our site. I am not mad, just hurt and saddened. But she left for a good reason. To leave the addictive internet and be free into the world, with real people and a real environment. I envy her for that and hope, one day, to have that which she longed for so much. She closed her Pokebay account, as well as her Tumblr account. Aly and I argued a few times, very harshly, but we made up all the time. I wish my dear Aly were still here... I love her so much. I wish she could just be here less, instead of not at all. Most of you know her fondly. Keep her in your memories and don't think poorly of her. Remember her for the laughs she brought, the famous Pokemon League she continued, her role in Garyeffinoak's fanfic:http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?2403-A-New-Life-Through-The-Eyes-Of-Kanto-An-Autobiography, which was strongly based on who she was in the chat, and inspiration for a character in Buttito's fanfic as well: http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?2250-Pokemon-Generations-Kanto-Quest, and the life she was for the site in general. I'm so glad she could move on from the site and be who she wants to be. Give her good wishes and love and remember her always, for I will never forget her. I'm crying as I type there words... I'm sure you will never be forgotten, but always missed, Aly. I love you. And goodbye.

Cheesy, but till ;_;: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HDM3eYp4KQ

Bye my Aly D': Love you forever.

Porygon-ZZZ
06-03-2013, 02:12 AM
If you ever come back and read this Aly please come and stay

xLoverBoyx
06-03-2013, 02:20 AM
Aly. Alitocats!! I will always miss you girl. I know you can't read this since you're not coming back but still!! I love you!! I have so many beautiful memories about you, and Cloud and Kiwi and everyone else!! I'm really sad that you had to leave us like this... but you know what? I support you in your decision. You are going to be missed around these places my friend. You were a true friend. And I thank you for everything you did for me for us and for the site. Good luck on your journey Aly Cats. Farewell.

PTRuko
06-03-2013, 02:54 AM
My dear friend Aly, aka Ninfias. She was one of the first people I met on this site. We immediately were friends as I remembered. She instantly was one of my best friends. I love Aly so much. Sadly, today, she decided to leave our site. I am not mad, just hurt and saddened. But she left for a good reason. To leave the addictive internet and be free into the world, with real people and a real environment. I envy her for that and hope, one day, to have that which she longed for so much. She closed her Pokebay account, as well as her Tumblr account. Aly and I argued a few times, very harshly, but we made up all the time. I wish my dear Aly were still here... I love her so much. I wish she could just be here less, instead of not at all. Most of you know her fondly. Keep her in your memories and don't think poorly of her. Remember her for the laughs she brought, the famous Pokemon League she continued, her role in Garyeffinoak's fanfic:http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?2403-A-New-Life-Through-The-Eyes-Of-Kanto-An-Autobiography, which was strongly based on who she was in the chat, and the life she was for the site in general. I'm so glad she could move on from the site and be who she wants to be. Give her good wishes and love and remember her always, for I will never forget her. I'm crying as I type there words... I'm sure you will never be forgotten, but always missed, Aly. I love you. And goodbye.

Cheesy, but till ;_;: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HDM3eYp4KQ

Bye my Aly D': Love you forever.

Preach it sister!!! AWESHUM AL WILL FOREVER BE IN OUR HEARTS!!! ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

I'm going to miss Aly alot! :'( Just recieved this news now, and even though I am saddended by the fact she is leaving and may never come back, I am indeed also happy for her as well as she is going to live her life and fufill her dreams. I know Aly is going to achieve all of her goals as she has that headstrong attitude that I love about her! I am glad Aly was one of the people I met on here, as she has a pesonality that shines when everything is cloudy. I wish her the nothing but the best in life and to always be safe and know she is forever loved here! I wish I had gotten to see her off before she left though, as I had alot to tell her, but that won't stop me from saying it here even if she may never read it :3 GOOD LUCK AWESUM AL!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING AN AWESHUM PERSON AND FOR THE LAUGHS! WE ALL WILL MISS YOU!!! STAY SAFE AND COME VISIT SOMETIME!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Take care and until we meet again! :3 If you ever need me Aweshum Al, I will always be here to help you! Forever!

Love♥, Ruko

The Kiwi Dragon
06-03-2013, 09:45 AM
Where to start... Like Juni, I too would sometimes get into arguments with Aly that most of the time were pretty stupid to begin with and that we'd fight until it got very bitter between us. I'm still to this day not entirely certain that we ever officially made up with one another but if she ever reads this I'll take this opportunity to apologise for all the crap that went on. The dumb and stupidly bitter feuds we'd have 98% of the time weren't necessary. So I'm sorry for that. But on a positive note look what you've done here. You've made masses of friends, a successful Gym Leader group that I was privileged to be a part of. You usually were the instigator of any fun mayhem like using the 'ito' at the ends of our names, and the fun insanity you brought to the ChatBox will be remembered for a while to come. It's a disappointment that are the only Dragon Master, who for now I'll never battle with which kinda makes me sad. You were a friend to many who will miss you as you go on with your life. So enjoy wherever life takes you but on behalf of all of us here we wish you luck and hope you'll be back someday to cause more outbursts of fun and absolute mania. Farewell Aly. :)

Nick. (TRLR) :cool:

GaryEhffinJoaker
06-03-2013, 12:11 PM
@TheRealLoneRenegade Kiwi started the 'ito' thing >__>

Anyway... I don't know what to add to this except my own sad addition words. One of my first friends here was Aly... Her sudden departure is stunning... Those around the chat when she was active will definitely miss her and remember her for sure. Maybe she'll stop by one day... .__.

The Kiwi Dragon
06-03-2013, 07:45 PM
@TheRealLoneRenegade Kiwi did started the 'ito' thing >__>

Anyway... I don't know what to add to this except my own sad addition words. One of my first friends here was Aly... Her sudden departure is stunning... Those around the chat when she was active will definitely miss her and remember her for sure. Maybe she'll stop by one day... .__.

Oops. I thought Aly started it. My mistake.

Gaming Master 2000
06-03-2013, 11:07 PM
Goodbye Aly. You too will be missed. Thank you for coming to our little corner of the internet.

Itachi
06-04-2013, 02:29 AM
Bye Aly ‹3 i will miss you you were always so nice and kind to me ill miss you on this site ‹33333
-Love Queenie