PDA

View Full Version : Catch you on the flipside!

Baby Koga
06-03-2013, 04:27 PM
Sup dudes and dudettes!

As many of you know, Aly has left our family to face the real word and as hard as it is for me to do this, I must also follow suit. This is not a spontaneous decision, but something which I have deliberated over the past few months, and to make sure I stick to it, I've resigned as chat mod. Next year is my final year of college and I need to pursue my goals in life, like writing a book/graphic novel, take up new hobbies, travel and maybe even find meaning.

I may come on and visit occasionally, but in all honesty, if I do come back I hope I don't see you here. Please don't take this the wrong way. Pokebay has been a major part of my life the past year and a half and it was a privilege to meet all of you awesome people. I've learned a lot, and not just about Pokemon. I don't really know how to explain this in a good way so I'll just say the following:

Deja, Ultra and GM, thanks for making such a safe and pleasurable site to be apart of. You guys are great!

Juni, just keep doing what you're doing. I know the League is in good hands now.

Gary, best of luck in your writing and in the future. Can't wait to read your novel when it is published.

Kiwi, KB, Ruko, Drocky, Aly and Cloud, don't know if all of you will see this, but you guys were like the younger siblings I never had... and you all smell! :p

Damian, keep being moo!

Amy, keep up the battling and don't be so hard on yourself. You're great!

Courtney, I know you're gonna be a great mom to another daughter and hopefully more. I wish you, Andrew, Anna and Shannon all the best.

Everyone else, you know I love you guys and have impacted my life in one way or another. Thank you.

Final statement (I'm actually choking on these words):

"I have a dream that one day I'll walk down numerous streets, be it in New York, Florida, somewhere in Michigan, the UK, Australia or New Zealand. The street will be crowded, everyone in a rush somewhere to do something. And in my devours I would pass one you guys on the street. We would look at each other for a split second and then continue on where ever we were going to. As I continue my walk, I would smile, knowing that I have never seen you irl, I somehow knew it was you, and you made it; you moved on in life and found a purpose. We're both happy, knowing in comfort that we've moved on"

And so my friends, it is time for me to go, but I will not say goodbye. Instead, I'll take a cheeky bow and...

Catch you guys on the flipside! ;)

Lord Of Storms
06-03-2013, 04:42 PM
no you cant leave! you were always awesome, but best wishes to you in whatever or wherever your life takes you, good luck~

Kurosaki Ichigo
06-03-2013, 04:48 PM
It's sad to see you go Rob but I wish you the best in everything life brings at you. Good luck Rob!

Porygon-ZZZ
06-03-2013, 05:22 PM
No robin please don't leave ;W;

VictiniBlastDP
06-03-2013, 05:23 PM
I thought you'd follow on, Robin. Bound to see me on here... As I practically live here at times xD Anyway, take care Robin, speak in the future hopefully.

Arrogant Watermelon
06-03-2013, 06:01 PM
Take care of yourself and I wish you luck!

The Kiwi Dragon
06-03-2013, 07:43 PM
Saiyonara Robin. Everyone's leaving now. :( Funny how one person can change a lot of things in a split second. But anyway good luck with college. You probably won't see me around in New Zealand unless you come to the real small parts. Namely my town Oamaru is a ghost town. But you should have a visit for sure check out the activities and the wildlife. But anyway the place won't be the same without you around. It's starting to become harder to imagine what this place is going to be like without two of the most fun people around. But do take care and come back here sometime soon. You will be missed tremendously.

Fennelito'sHelp
06-03-2013, 09:12 PM
Df Robin... omg. .__. I don't even know what to say. Sigh...

Caseryn
06-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Good luck in life, I give you that.

'When life gets hard, don't throw away the book, start a new chapter and you'll always get a happy ending instead of a cliffhanger.' - One of my favourite quotes. Remember it! ;)

I wish you all the best, and I hope that you are able to pursue your dreams. Goodbye, and farewell!

Gaming Master 2000
06-03-2013, 11:03 PM
I've said it privately and now I'll say it publicly. Thanks for everything you have done. You will be missed and I hope everything works out great for you.

Good luck :)

Itachi
06-04-2013, 02:36 AM
Bye Robin i will miss you! i hope you reach your goals in life thanks for all you have done for me.. you have always been a great friend to me Butts xD <3
-<3 Simone

Princess Zelda
06-05-2013, 07:33 AM
He mentioned me.....

reshilegend
06-05-2013, 12:58 PM
Goodbye Robin. Even though I didn't know you for a long time I enjoyed the few chats and trades we had. I hope you can reach your goals. Good luck! ;)

PTRuko
06-05-2013, 11:42 PM
To my favorite BUTTERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MY MAAAAAAN!!!! <33333333333333333:

It pains me so much to know you are leaving Robin. Reading what you wrote, it literally broke heart into two...You leaving is like me loosing a bit of myself who I knew on here for an eternity. I still remember meeting you too. Robin, you were also to me, like the older brother who I never had but wish I did, and who didn't smell :') I always looked forward to seeing you on the chat everyday, and when you came on, you made the place light up effortlessly! You always put a smile to everyone's face, including mine, and I could see the energy in the room begin to change. You made a great fanfic and I loved reading it and fully hope you achieve your dream by going out there to become whatever you want! I thought you were an excellent writer and hope one day to read a book made by you! You are so talented and you are on your way to becoming that someone that everyone hopes to achieve in their lifetime! I know you are going to go far, without a doubt. You have that energy about you, that vibe, that is always so full of wisdom and experience. So much, that whenever you would say something, I would watch and read intently, hoping to take in whatever knowledge you had. You made an EXCELLENT mod, and you made an excellent friend too...People on here will always remember, as you left an impression in us all. It's crazy too. First Aly, and then you. I feel I lost two great people in such a short amount of time. Thus is life, and everyone here, as sad as it may be, will one day take their leave as well, as I too one day shall.

It makes me happy to know you are going to make something of yourself, you college grad you! I hope one day, I too will complete my college years as you have given me that hope in which I can! Robin, thank you from the bottom of my heart for seeing me as your younger sibling, and thank you for being my friend. Thank you for being everyone's friend.

************************************************** ***************************************

"I have a dream that one day I'll walk down numerous streets, be it in New York, Florida, somewhere in Michigan, the UK, Australia or New Zealand. The street will be crowded, everyone in a rush somewhere to do something. And in my devours I would pass one you guys on the street. We would look at each other for a split second and then continue on where ever we were going to. As I continue my walk, I would smile, knowing that I have never seen you irl, I somehow knew it was you, and you made it; you moved on in life and found a purpose. We're both happy, knowing in comfort that we've moved on"

************************************************** ***************************************
That statement you made, it was very powerful and emotional and it really moved me to tears. It even proves further what a great writer you are. It made me think, to know that one day, we may be able to meet. That is indeed a bigger dream to some than most. This is a huge wide world, but it is also so very small. I know that one day, without even knowing, it will happen, just like magic. Just like the same magic that brought us together to all be friends, to know one another, and to love. I always said, everything happens for a reason, and our friendship was no shorter than just that! My dear friend Robin! (or as I like to call you BUTTERSSSS MY MAN!! :cool:) lead a great life. Be safe, be happy, and always enjoy every minute of what life has to offer! I know you may not read this, or ever get the chance, but I hope one day you will. I hope one day you will come back on here to see your old friends, and to know how much you are loved, and always will be <3

Farewell for now Robin! Take care and thanks for everything you did! You will always be in our hearts for eternity!

Love, your younger sibling, Ruko Pops <3

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
06-06-2013, 12:28 AM
OMG Bye Robin!!! We didn't talk that much but when we did I enjoyed your company! You're a great battler and you contributed a lot to the site!

samueln
06-06-2013, 08:05 PM
dude though i hardly knew u i seem like a guy who is going to hav a big purpose later on in life , we will all miss u and good luck on ur journey i hope u fulfill it god bless;):D