PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Direct @ E3 Today!

The Kiwi Dragon
06-11-2013, 07:32 AM
Well today not only was I massively stoked to get Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire to help me relive my childhood memories, but the Nintendo Direct @ E3 is today! :) So they're likely to be showing lots of news about future games, games just released like Animal Crossing: New Leaf and maybe bringing us showcases of many games too perhaps. But what do you guys want to see? I personally want to see new info on the Super Smash Bros game coming for Wii U and 3DS, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past 2, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, and of course Pokemon X and Y. Perhaps a small feature on Animal Crossing: New Leaf as it's only been released less than a week wouldn't harm. I was slightly disappointed about something in the last Nintendo Direct that'll likely appear in this one was the 3DS/Wii U Game Demos for American fans at Best Buy. Now I'll start off by saying I like the idea but I'd prefer it if it was Game Demos downloadable from the 3DS/Wii U Download Store for like 30 days perhaps and that then brings me to the second point. Why only America? Undoubtedly Japanese fans will likely receive the same treatment but what about fans in the European/African/South American and Oceanian regions? We've been kind of left in the cold all to do with this. But what do you guys think and what opinions do you have?

cuz bruh
06-11-2013, 10:23 AM
Super Samsh Bros for the 3DS would be awesome!!

Baby Koga
06-11-2013, 01:46 PM
Anyone know if there will be a live stream of the conference? :)