PDA

View Full Version : Super smash bros on 3Ds

Lunar_Clipse
06-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Ok was on the 3ds eshop and clicked on the traila for ssb3 or ssbb.
I saw the new chareters like villager of ac,mega man and the funnest.....

-------------wii fit trainer--------------------------
yeah wii fit trainer would be ssssoooo good online.
Anyway i was just wondering what charecters should be in it
I think slyeceon,the cloud cooper trooper on mk and your personal mii
so coment on your pick :)

Grey Fullbuster
06-13-2013, 10:58 AM
I knew it yesterday That so funny but she look strong

reshilegend
06-13-2013, 12:13 PM
Mii and non specific action figure :p

Lunar_Clipse
06-16-2013, 07:08 AM
also i would like to see arces playble *plays as arces... distroes the world*

NightmareRageMonster
06-17-2013, 11:33 PM
Lol,i love this new ssbb

Voltaradragoness
06-18-2013, 12:14 AM
I saw that pit can use multiple weapons from kid icarus uprising......HECK YEA!!!

NightmareRageMonster
06-18-2013, 12:22 AM
And i saw megaman use all of his robot attacks!!!!WOOOHOOOO!!!

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
06-18-2013, 12:56 AM
I really want to see Dry Bones. It would probably suck, but it would be interesting. Mr. Game and Watch was like my favourite gimmicy character I want to see him improved... If Tails is in it I will flip he is my fav character from the Sonic games. Him and Knuckles. Zelda also better be in this :P I always play as Zelda.

I'm gonna be mad if King Dedede doesn't come back. He was funny xD

Rico the Lucario
06-19-2013, 09:50 PM
one word, superheroes. I think they should add some pretty popular ones such as batman, thor, hulk (Giant, strong hulk as smash) iron man, captain America, black widow, hawkeye, loki, superman, green lantern, etc. I also think that a steve and herobrine character would be sick. :D

reshilegend
06-20-2013, 12:52 PM
one word, superheroes. I think they should add some pretty popular ones such as batman, thor, hulk (Giant, strong hulk as smash) iron man, captain America, black widow, hawkeye, loki, superman, green lantern, etc. I also think that a steve and herobrine character would be sick. :D

This isn't marvel vs capcom :D
Smash bros will always be about nintendo characters (for the most part) so yeah. Some characters from other games may appear too but it's already confirmed that there won't be many of them.

More news about Smash: During the Pokemon XY E3 roundtable event someone asked about Mewtwo's new form and if it could appear in SSB4. Sakurai was actually sitting in the audience and shouting "We're thinking about it". LOL
Mewtwo would be a damn cool character with his new form imo. But tbh Zoroark wouldn't be bad either.

Voltaradragoness
06-21-2013, 02:22 AM
Agreed

Grey Fullbuster
06-21-2013, 12:29 PM
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/06/21/sakurai-explains-differences-between-smash-bros-wii-u-and-3ds/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook for people want to know differences between wii u and 3ds

and 1 bad news
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/06/20/sakurai-says-we-dont-have-time-to-bring-all-characters-back-to-smash-bros/

Arachnid
06-23-2013, 01:23 PM
Can't freaking wait! But most of the great games are coming out for the Wii U.

LinuxUser
07-10-2013, 03:49 AM
im gonna buy a 3ds so i can get this! Well as long as they keep mr game and watch. hes my favorite charcter and i always play as him

Voltaradragoness
07-10-2013, 04:28 PM
i don't think they will. I'm just happy my character is making it into universe. Probably because of the recent popularity of his new game

LinuxUser
07-10-2013, 07:42 PM
If they dont add mr game and watch im gonna be mad at them

Voltaradragoness
07-11-2013, 12:29 AM
I doubt that they will.

Grey Fullbuster
07-13-2013, 08:06 PM
capt olimar and pikmin will be back
http://www.smashbros.com/us/

NightmareRageMonster
07-15-2013, 06:29 PM
I hope they add asura from asura's wrath...the darn guy would pwn.

KittenMilk
07-22-2013, 12:17 PM
I think it would be cool if they added Paper Mario, that'd be pretty sweet!

Grey Fullbuster
07-23-2013, 06:32 PM
Omg Reggie will surely be a smash bros characters but he only need 521 more name to his petition I did
everything is here http://www.change.org/petitions/masahiro-sakurai-sora-ltd-add-reggie-fils-aime-to-the-super-smash-bros-3ds-wii-u-roster#share

KittenMilk
07-24-2013, 09:08 PM
Omg Reggie will surely be a smash bros characters but he only need 521 more name to his petition I did
everything is here http://www.change.org/petitions/masahiro-sakurai-sora-ltd-add-reggie-fils-aime-to-the-super-smash-bros-3ds-wii-u-roster#share

Only 170 left! If this actually happens, this will automatically be the best Smash Bros. game in the series.

NightmareRageMonster
07-27-2013, 08:36 PM
Imagine if godzilla was in ssbb.(not counting freaking giga bowser because he is only the size of godzillas freakin foot :mad:) that would be awesome :).....i mean,they already said that the where workin with bandai,mabey they will give us a hint on the new movie on him.and might i add,it would be awesome if we can see megaman,mario,pit and sonic go up against this giant beast.i would love to see how the characters in ssbb try to handle godzilla's size and strength.and most of all,his radiation.he may be a cool boss too.but id love to see him in action.(not to mention,if they were gonna use zoroark,it would be awesome to see godzilla's reaction to zoroark transforming into him,lol)

cuz bruh
07-28-2013, 12:06 AM
Mega Man should be able to use his elemental abilites, from Mega Man X

cuz bruh
07-28-2013, 12:08 AM
Gadzilla would have to be beaten thou, something u dont want to see lol @DarkGodzilla

Rico the Lucario
11-16-2013, 11:11 PM
I know this is a late post, but-
I hate to rain on your parade, but I really doubt Godzilla will be in Super Smash Bros 4. They would have to shrink him down to the size of the other characters, otherwise extreme lag would happen on the web and on single player. As a boss, though, I think that would be a great possibility, but the problem is story mode is not returning in either 3DS/Wii U versions. Therefore, Boss Battles will not be returning, leaving Godzilla's only chance to become an actual playable character, which obviously won't happen. :( Sorry dude.

cuz bruh
11-17-2013, 04:32 PM
P.S. Godzilla isn't a video game............. yes they have made games of the movies, but none are from Nintendo, Sega, Etc.. Also, you know how much copyrights are involved? atleast 40 of them. From studios to marketing........ >_<

NightmareRageMonster
11-17-2013, 05:07 PM
Gersh dernit! My hopes and dreams are now crushed ;_;

cuz bruh
11-17-2013, 05:56 PM
Sorry bud :(

Rico the Lucario
11-18-2013, 03:32 AM
Hey, at least some Pokemon you like have a good possibility of making it into the playable character area or even just the pokeball item....you never know.