PDA

View Full Version : Skylanders Fans, read this! Skylanders Elements, a new made game!

Rico the Lucario
06-13-2013, 11:10 PM
Hey guys!!!!! Big news to tell ya all!!!!!
So, I was recently watching videos on Youtube about Skylanders Swap Force from E3 2013. You might think, Woah! This is going to be the best! Well, yeah, it is. But, one thing that makes me a little sad is the elements. 8? Really Activision? Only 8 Elements? Pokémon has double than you. That's why, I am creating a Scratch Project Video Game, called Skylanders Elements! There is normally Life, Fire, Magic, Tech, Air, Earth, Undead, and Water. This game will introduce at least 4 new types of Skylanders. One of them being Dragon. So yeah, I am working with Gym Leader Brock to make Pokémon BoltYellow. Currently, we are 60 % positive the first beta will come out by summer. But, we can assure you that either the first beta or the first and second beta will be done by the end of the summer. Easily. Possibly, even the third. But, back to Skylanders Elements. This will not require toys and portals, it will be a series of games where in each game, you be a new Skylander for all 8 Elements. There are 3 levels. The main idea of the game will be to take down Kaos and his evil, elemental minions. So far, 2 of the 12 characters are done. Although, we are only releasing one.

The first new Skylander is.........
MOUNROCK!
Mounrock is an earth turtle with a mountain shell and rocky horns to damage enemies to the the max!

Have a skyrific day!

Mega Klefki
06-14-2013, 12:16 AM
DRAGONS!!!! YES!!!!!