PDA

View Full Version : Notice?

Cotton Candy
06-16-2013, 02:42 PM
I notice that everyone is like...."gone" and I am starting to get lonely around here. No body seems to private or visitor message me as much as usual, and I am even lucky to get a pm or vm anymore. What's going on? It seems so boring here now, making me want to get on the site less and less....i won't leave though. I have my reasons :o

kakari
06-16-2013, 02:53 PM
yeh I feel the same way people on here only seem to go on so that they can check if they've got a trade or not and people on here arnt that social they usauly only go on here for there friends

UltraSound
06-16-2013, 04:56 PM
If the thing you want won't come to you, you have to go to it by yourself. If you don't get pm's or vm's, the best way to get more of them is by sending them. :3 What you give away always comes back, or that's atleast what I've heard, hasn't actually worked for me, but...derp. Try it.

NightmareRageMonster
06-16-2013, 05:44 PM
Same here tooo.its starting to geeettt sloooow arrrrooooouuuuunnnnd hhhhheeeeeeeerrrrrrrre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caseryn
06-16-2013, 06:00 PM
Yeah, I know I haven't been on that much. :/

Been busy moving house, walking dogs, drawing (It's educational I SWEAR. Sort of.) Walking dogs, brushing Guinea pigs, cooking, sorting out stuff, sport, more sport, singing lessons, yyc, library stuff, and looking after cousins/siblings. So busy, busy busy!

I'll try to be on more though. XD

The Kiwi Dragon
06-16-2013, 07:48 PM
Admittedly I'm lucky if I get any PMs as I haven't had any in about 2 months and 1 VM so yeah it is feeling pretty quiet for the hustle and bustle of the place nowadays.

GaryEhffinJoaker
06-16-2013, 09:05 PM
Seems a lot busier in the past month than it's been in a while here. I dunno what I'm doing that's different from you guys .-.

Voltaradragoness
06-16-2013, 10:02 PM
I feel the same candy

Lunar_Clipse
06-16-2013, 10:15 PM
Its like no one whants to vm i have not got one in ages

Cotton Candy
06-16-2013, 10:55 PM
It sure is strange, I'll say that. Idk if i will be on much, I usually just check mail anyway Xp

Mega Klefki
06-17-2013, 12:51 AM
Same here! :(:(:(

Georgia
06-17-2013, 04:53 AM
Yeah I would try sending other people messages, you give what you receive. :)

Georgia
06-17-2013, 04:55 AM
Admittedly I'm lucky if I get any PMs as I haven't had any in about 2 months and 1 VM so yeah it is feeling pretty quiet for the hustle and bustle of the place nowadays.

Unless...the PM was from me honey.

The Kiwi Dragon
06-17-2013, 05:05 AM
Unless...the PM was from me honey.

Of course. :o

samueln
06-17-2013, 08:25 PM
yeah the only way i get pm or vm is by chating on forums or pm other ppl

GreyMatterist7
07-20-2013, 10:31 PM
Yes indeed, it is definetally changing around here
We should- we should do something
Advertise somehow or, I Know! Put something together, a mystery egg thing, or event here only at pokebay and invite people we know who play pokemon and people from like serebii and all different pokemon sites, we should do Something- big, and I have a great Idea :)

KittenMilk
07-21-2013, 02:56 PM
I just started on this site about a month ago, but just about a week ago actually started regularly using it (I go on about 8 times a day :P), but even since just about a week ago to now, it's started getting really slow, and I rarely get updates anymore. Plus, usually there's only about 5 forums that have been updated per day in these past few days, so I'm slowly having less and less to do on here. But I still check regularly, because this place is pretty awesome!

UltraSound
07-21-2013, 06:29 PM
Plus, usually there's only about 5 forums that have been updated per day in these past few days, so I'm slowly having less and less to do on here.

If there's nothing to update, it's rather useless/impossible to update, isn't it...? You guys can fix the slowliness by creating threads and making giveaways, or holding tournaments or something and such by yourselves. :P

Cotton Candy
07-22-2013, 12:26 PM
It's getting better around here, I'm betting that it's just the holidays, and everyone is too busy for this site or enjoying the outside perhaps :confused:

Cotton Candy
07-22-2013, 12:28 PM
Yes indeed, it is definetally changing around here
We should- we should do something
Advertise somehow or, I Know! Put something together, a mystery egg thing, or event here only at pokebay and invite people we know who play pokemon and people from like serebii and all different pokemon sites, we should do Something- big, and I have a great Idea :)

Heck, I agree :) Well, what's the "great idea" dude? Spit it out! I know you just gave examples but it totally sounds like you can't hold it any longer! :D

KittenMilk
07-22-2013, 02:37 PM
If there's nothing to update, it's rather useless/impossible to update, isn't it...? You guys can fix the slowliness by creating threads and making giveaways, or holding tournaments or something and such by yourselves. :P
Oh yeah! Good idea! I hadn't thought of that :P

Cotton Candy
07-22-2013, 10:05 PM
Oh yeah! Good idea! I hadn't thought of that :P

We should all collaborate and spread the word to other active users! :)

chomp-o-squirtle
07-27-2013, 12:18 PM
i am in

NightmareRageMonster
07-27-2013, 08:29 PM
Totally.

Voltaradragoness
07-27-2013, 08:41 PM
i'm in

cuz bruh
07-27-2013, 08:41 PM
I feel the same.

Rip Snorting
09-08-2013, 04:57 AM
yeah i dont really pm or visitor message, i just surf fourms, but i like to pm sometimes if i find the right person to talk to