PDA

View Full Version : upgrading

samueln
06-17-2013, 08:30 PM
i wish this site could expand more like serebii or smogon because i not like switching site or opening to many tabs because i want to check battle strageties and pokedexs i know it might take a lot of work but if we wanted to we could become more popular than smogon and serebii combined i only wish this was possible we would probably need an it expert

The Kiwi Dragon
06-17-2013, 09:15 PM
I'm not sure that PokeBay would incorporate those. At least not for a while. And in terms of upgrading, if you were here when I first started this was a place where a few people hung out mostly for trades. They usually got what they wanted and left. At one point there was a small group of battling trainers but nothing compared to now. There was only a few of us who stayed from those years. There never a forum, news section or ChatBox so PokeBay's come a long way in my 2 and a bit years of me being a member here.

Lord Of Storms
06-17-2013, 11:21 PM
yeah, i might not have been here since the beggining, but i have been here for a year or two now, and there was the time without the chatbox, and there were only 13 members on at the time, including guests, but from there Pokebay has grown much bigger, thanks to GM2000, and all of the admins here, maybe one day they will decide to expand, but for right now its a pretty nice sight with a handful of things to do, i agree it could be bigger, and i wish it was more popular, but this is mainly a trading site, and for Serbii or Smogon they have everything in them, but maybe one day pokebay could be ranked up there with them, who knows?

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
06-18-2013, 01:11 AM
I feel like Pokebay was always more based off of the idea of an online trade station to negotiate trades. I feel like if it were to transform into one of those site it would be... different. I came to this site really for the trade station, if I wanted a forum site I'd really just go to PC in the first place. Every site has it's niche. PC has a huge array of forums, Serebii is an amazing information/news resource, PokeGTS has a huge Trade Station, Smogon has great battling advice, etc. I'd say our little niche here is that it's so small... I like how everyone basically knows everyone here and we can talk about each other using real names and know who they're talking about. I'd like it to stay small, a nice little getaway from huge sites like PC

samueln
06-18-2013, 07:31 PM
true i also came here for the trades maybe being small is good but the pokedex here should show the moves of the pokemon or lvs they evolve
I to also came here in search of the trade station and i found much more like freinds , how ev train and iv breed before here i was a pathetic trainer but i have changed a lot SMALL IS GOOD VERY GOOD