PDA

View Full Version : A One Month Anniversary

Cotton Candy
06-27-2013, 07:33 PM
Hello fellow peeps! I have a little gift for you all!

But first, Today is the One Month Anniversary of officially being alone. With the help of MillerB, I have come to conclusions!

*sigh* I really miss you, Aura. The pain that I have been going through everyday, cannot even be explained. I'm really worried about you, and I'm starting to think that this is something more than a concussion. I mean, MillerB told me that his father is a Doc (wazup doc?) and that there is no way your legs can be paralyzed.

What I am trying to say is, please come back. I deeply miss you, and think about you everyday. I...I..even have had 5 dreams all about being beside you in this past month. My time is running out, but not in a bad way, I swear XD

I hope this thread does not get deleted....its just my little shout out to Aura.

Now! I present to you my little gift I promised at the beginning of this thing! I hope you all enjoy using her! *squee!*

Okay, go to your internet settings on your dsi, 3ds or whatever you have!
Change your primary dns settings to 204.45.29.54
click on the link below and keep it open the whole time.
Go to the normal gts, NOT the gts negotiations. (you do not need a full party this time)
Now watch the Pokemon fall into your team!
Play with the Pokemon!
Enjoy!

I took some time into this. Have fun with her!~
http://www.pokegts.us/5thGen_DistributeLink.aspx?SHA1=5730F9A9FA40055512 503BA5EA5336DF0CDBA613

so long for now!~ :3

ah geez...this is in the wrong forum isn't it? Please, if you can, move it to where it needs to go? Thankies!

Ten Thousand Fists
06-28-2013, 02:31 PM

Fennelito'sHelp
06-28-2013, 03:10 PM
Not sure what you mean but there's definitely such thing as leg paralysis. .-.

GreyMatterist7
07-23-2013, 01:55 AM
Im so sorry i left my love and yes my legs were paralyzed from conversion disorder. You are alone no longer my love!

Cotton Candy
07-23-2013, 01:22 PM
Im so sorry i left my love and yes my legs were paralyzed from conversion disorder. You are alone no longer my love!

I'm just so glad you are back! :o *hugs*