PDA

View Full Version : Please Help...

Raziel
06-28-2013, 05:15 PM
So, here it is. I had several of the event pokemon. My game got stolen, by someone I trusted, who probably just pawned it, anyway... So, I had to start all over. I went a little nuts... Basically, every single game from GBA upward... Problem is, now I don't have my events... -.- And I doubt that they'll be releasing them again any time soon... Point is, if anyone is willing, I don't care if they're hacked, I just want my event pokemon back. I don't have much to offer, but I'll do what I can to make it worth it... Please? Thanks in advance.

Edit: I don't know if battling adds to one's 'seen' dex, but if it does, I'll settle for that, so I can at least go to the GTN and find what I'm looking for...

I managed to get my hands on quite a few, thanks to Silvermoon and TrickMaster's generosity. Still looking for a few more; Jirachi, Mew (yeah, right), Darkrai and most of the rest. Thank you all.

Lord Of Storms
06-28-2013, 07:03 PM
yeah i know exactly how you feel, ill try to pm you when i have a chance if not pm me, but ill give you all of my spare things, and some extra events/ or hacks, sorry that happened, life is strange sometimes :(, oh and by the way battles do not add data to your dex sorry, but id be glad to help

Raziel
06-28-2013, 08:40 PM
That would be spectacular beyond words. I try to breed for OT, but if it's event, it'll be unlikely. I'm super grateful, all the same. II know I could totally be a scam-artist, and you have no reason to believe me, but if there was any way you could trade me ones that you wouldn't be willing to be rid of, I would totally be willing to trade them back immediately, just to have them in the dex, you know? Whatever I have to do, to get the data, so it's accessible in the GTN... Thank you so very much.

LinuxUser
06-29-2013, 02:56 AM
I can try to help. you said event pokemon right? I got a event arcues I can give you

silvermoon0616
06-29-2013, 03:31 AM
I think I can help you out too! I might have an extra Darkrai and Deoxys, maybe some other ones as well. Just PM me with what you need, and even if I don't have it, I might be able to trade for one.

Raziel
06-29-2013, 04:29 AM
All of you are great... PM me with a time, and we'll get together. :)

LinuxUser
06-29-2013, 04:40 AM
well for me if you need something just vm me

Raziel
06-29-2013, 03:29 PM
I will add all of you to my contacts, and take you up on your offers. Thank you.

Cthulhu
06-30-2013, 10:07 PM
I have a mewtwo maybe you want it?

Raziel
07-01-2013, 05:07 PM
That would be awesome. Anything I can get my hands on. :D