PDA

View Full Version : Fast and Furious 6

Dhomie
07-01-2013, 06:54 PM
WOW WHAT A MOVIE! (Warning next few sentences may be spoilers) I really thought this was a good movie, but I still dont know which one is the best in the series... I am stuck between 5 and 6! when I was watching six I still thought 5 was the best untill the airplane scene, so im stuck now which one to choose so I will like to here your opinions. In a list from 1-6 which order do you put them in...
Ex: (My Results)
1: Fast five
2: Fast and furious 6
3: 2 fast 2 furious
4: fast and furious (4th one in series)
5:The fast and the furious
6: Tokyo Drift
This leads me to my final question: For a few years Tokyo drift did not make since till now. At the end of the 6 one they go back to the chase scene with DK,Han, and Shawn(I dont know if this is how u spell his name but this is the main character in this one) and the part were han died, but they never showed that guy in Tokyo drift that came to talk to Han before the car blew into bits so i am guessing this will be the main enemy in the 7th installment. Any predictions on what will be going in in the 7th and probably final fast and the furious?

The Kiwi Dragon
07-01-2013, 07:03 PM
The guy who kills Han is Ian Shaw (Played by Jason Statham of the Transporter films). Ian Shaw is the older brother of Owen Shaw (Villain of F&F6) and is seeking revenge on those who killed his younger brother.

The Kiwi Dragon
07-01-2013, 07:05 PM
All I want to know is this: Will they bring Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson into F&F7 because I love his character and he's just a really cool addition to the franchise.

Dhomie
07-01-2013, 07:20 PM
I knew it was going to be a sibling! I do hope they bring Dwayne back to he is really cool! Right after I watched Fast and furious 6 I ordered the snitch from the library which is also starring "the rock"