PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Hows My Team (again)

LinuxUser
07-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Ok so i have had this idea for a team and decided to go for it. now its complete and i would like to know what people think of it. so here it is!

Hasty Staraptor @ life orb ability reckless Ev training: no

Moves: close combat, double edge, roost, brave bird

Adamant Areodactyl @ focus sash ability rock head Ev training: in attack and speed

Moves: earthquake, rock slide, fly, stealth rock

sassy Umbreon @ leftovers ability synchronize Ev training: in hp and sp def

Moves toxic, protect, payback, moonlight

Modest politoad @ leftovers ability drizzle Ev training: in sp attack and speed

Moves: surf, focus blast, psychic, toxic

Naughty Gengar @ leftovers ability levitate ev training: no

Moves: thunderbolt, dark pulse, substitute, shadow ball

Jolly salamence @ life orb ability Moxie ev training: in attack and speed

Moves: earthquake, dragon dance, dragon claw, fire blast

What do you think?

Lord Of Storms
07-02-2013, 09:55 PM
im not very good at this but just for metagross it is better as a physical attacker so mines moveset is zen headbutt bullet punch stealth rock and explosion good luck

LinuxUser
07-02-2013, 09:58 PM
im not very good at this but just for metagross it is better as a physical attacker so mines moveset is zen headbutt bullet punch stealth rock and explosion good luck

Thanks

Kamina
07-02-2013, 11:01 PM
My humble suggestions

Gallade- psycho-cut on gallade instead of psychic because its a phisical attacker

Bravairy- Superpower on Bravairy instead of fly since you already have a flying type move and superpower can get rid of steel pokes but i guess if your not that competitive its not a big deal. Also instead of crush claw give bravary return because if you did train it to lvl 100 it should love you a lot and have over 100 base damage plus its stab and its more accurate than crush claw.

Starmie- maybe a better item like choice spec or scarf so that its more detrimental to the pokemon you trick to or just get rid of trick and teach it rapid spin since chand and braviry take a lot of damage from rocks or psychic since its STAB.

other than that its much better than your older team.

LinuxUser
07-02-2013, 11:04 PM
My humble suggestions

Gallade- psycho-cut on gallade instead of psychic because its a phisical attacker

Bravairy- Superpower on Bravairy instead of fly since you already have a flying type move and superpower can get rid of steel pokes but i guess if your not that competitive its not a big deal. Also instead of crush claw give bravary return because if you did train it to lvl 100 it should love you a lot and have over 100 base damage plus its stab and its more accurate than crush claw.

Starmie- maybe a better item like choice spec or scarf so that its more detrimental to the pokemon you trick to or just get rid of trick and teach it rapid spin since chand and braviry take a lot of damage from rocks or psychic since its STAB.

other than that its much better than your older team.

Thanks! but i can't teach it return since i didn't train it to level 100 i just have been using it a lot

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
07-03-2013, 12:05 AM
I agree with Kamina about everything. I'm not sure what you'd replace for Rapid Spin and Psychic though. For the Trick, give it Choice Specs so that it can have a SpA boost until it's ready to use Trick.

For Haxorus, I think it's so easily out-sped with it's 97 Base Speed that I'd use Agility or Dragon Dance instead of Swords Dance. Otherwise It can be revenge killed and have it's sweep ended early.

Trade Psychic for Zen Headbutt like Shadow said. Zen Headbutt is more powerful on Metagross since it's a physical attacker.

If you have access to a DW Gallade, Justified is a much better Ability. Also, replace Psychic for Psycho Cut like Kamina said.

Make Braviary friendly to you and then replace Crush Claw with Return. Even after Sheer Force, as Full-power Return is more powerful. It should have Rock Slide since that gets boosted by Sheer Force, other I don't see a point to using Sheer Force instead of Defiant

LinuxUser
07-03-2013, 12:21 AM
I agree with Kamina about everything. I'm not sure what you'd replace for Rapid Spin and Psychic though. For the Trick, give it Choice Specs so that it can have a SpA boost until it's ready to use Trick.

For Haxorus, I think it's so easily out-sped with it's 97 Base Speed that I'd use Agility or Dragon Dance instead of Swords Dance. Otherwise It can be revenge killed and have it's sweep ended early.

Trade Psychic for Zen Headbutt like Shadow said. Zen Headbutt is more powerful on Metagross since it's a physical attacker.

If you have access to a DW Gallade, Justified is a much better Ability. Also, replace Psychic for Psycho Cut like Kamina said.

Make Braviary friendly to you and then replace Crush Claw with Return. Even after Sheer Force, as Full-power Return is more powerful. It should have Rock Slide since that gets boosted by Sheer Force, other I don't see a point to using Sheer Force instead of Defiant

thanks!

Karrah
07-30-2013, 07:43 PM
Thanks! but i can't teach it return since i didn't train it to level 100 i just have been using it a lot

I did that with someone's Rayquaza I nicked from GTS, really strong, just fight with it a lot

Waveon
07-30-2013, 08:06 PM
i wouldnt have a scope lens on haxourus cuz it will get confused after outrage so either replace the move or the item

LinuxUser
07-30-2013, 08:10 PM
i wouldnt have a scope lens on haxourus cuz it will get confused after outrage so either replace the move or the item

thats not my team anymore. this team was completly taken apart

Waveon
07-30-2013, 08:12 PM
oh ok

LinuxUser
07-30-2013, 08:18 PM
oh ok

its updated