PDA

View Full Version : A pair of gift Pokemon for anyone and everyone!

The Kiwi Dragon
07-06-2013, 12:03 AM
Well, I haven't given you guys gifts in recent times like I've said I would for the PokeBay anniversary etc. So these are semi-late but I think you'll appreciate them. Before I start I know some people have a problem with Pokémon that won't be entirely legit coming from PokeGen, so just for you guys I've put endeavoured to Pokémon I've bred myself and the exact same stats and moves like they appear on my games. So in other words they are mass reproductions of the two Pokémon I have. So without further ado let's get a look at the two gifts I'll be giving you.

My first gift to you guys is to celebrate 2 years of being a PokeBay member. Throughout my time here there's always been good and bad moments but never really any dull ones. So I've decided I'd give you all my favourite baby Pokémon, Gible. This little guy is Level 10, is totally battle ready, has the DW Ability of Rough Skin, and the moves Tackle, Sand-Attack, has been bred to know Outrage and was tutored Draco Meteor. It comes with a Yache Berry for the berry collector in you or for competitive use, but use it wisely! :p
Gible can be found here: http://pokegts.us/5thGen_DistributeLink.aspx?SHA1=90326E65DB7D4E25DE 3134D430099161ECAC7B80

My second is to celebrate 2 months of dating my girlfriend Georgia (Known here as GeorgiaLovesYou) and I know a few of you'll think 'Big deal 2 months is nothing', well to us it is something. And I know for a fact that I wake up in the mornings happier than ever because I have someone great to talk to and spend my time with. Someone who'll come hang out with me regardless of the day of the week or what the weather is like. And someone who accepts me for who I am. And for that I created this special Pikachu. Pikachu isn't world's best Pokémon I know but it has meaning to me. On our first date Georgia gave me a little Pikachu dangler so when I gave her my DS Lite to use for her White 2. I made sure my Arceus dangler was on it as a little sign of gratitude. I still have this dangler on my DS to remind me of her when we're apart. So this is the reason why Pikachu is my other gift. Pikachu is Level 50, battle ready, comes with a Light Ball, has the ability Static, and the moves Volt Tackle, Dig, Grass Knot and Brick Break.
Pikachu can be found here: http://pokegts.us/5thGen_DistributeLink.aspx?SHA1=8C068CA74284796160 AC3FCC7A0A4F06C7924CAB

The steps to get these two are here:

1. Click the link(s).
2. Go to the internet settings on your DS.
3. Change your Primary DNS to that of the one at the top of the webpage.
4. After you've done this, open up Pokemon Black, White, Black 2 or White 2.
5. Make sure you have a full party or this will not work.
6. Head upstairs to the guy who says about the Global Trade Station and go into the normal GTS. NOT GTS Negotiations.
7. Wait for the GTS to load up, just like normal.
8. As soon as you enter, your player will go to the computer and then there will be the 'falling' Pokeball animation. When this animation finishes, you'll notice the Pokeball bounce. After this, your very own Pikachu or Gible will appear.
9. Exit the GTS.
10. Enjoy your two new Event Pokemon!

Well I hope you guys sincerely enjoy my two gifts to you all. Please feel free to get as many as you wish and to trade them over GTS if you should wish before this event closes on 5th August 2013.

Thanks to you all!

:cool:TheWelshKing97:cool:

Porygon-ZZZ
07-06-2013, 12:18 AM
I have the Pikachu!!!!! My first ever Pokebay event!!!! Awesome! :cool:

Georgia
07-06-2013, 12:59 AM
Awww honey that is so sweet!!! :') I will always try to show you how much you mean to me. I will see you soon. I love you so freaking much!! Always. <3
Happy 2 Month Anniversary!!!! <3 xxxxxx