PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] why sniff sniff stupid x/y

chomp-o-squirtle
07-06-2013, 08:55 AM
The Global Link has updated with an notice regarding the Pokémon Global Link. First, the Global Link will open up for a special X & Y version on October 12th 2013, after a 12 day long maintenance from the start of October. However, from October 12th 2013, various Pokémon Black, White, Black 2 & White 2 features will go offline.
GTS tracking for Gen V ends on January 14th 2014 and Rating Mode on Random Matchup goes offline on January 14th 2014. Putting a Pokémon to sleep will go offline on December 10th 2013. The trial version of the Dream World will go offline on October 12th 2013, as will new user registration.
The ability to do WiFi Memory Link in Black 2 & White 2 also goes offline on January 14th 2014.
C-Gear, Musical and Pokédex Skin changing deactivates on January 14th.
Waking up your Pokémon to get items and Pokémon also deactivates on January 14th. You will be able to wake your Pokémon up from the game side at any time, but the ability to do so from the Global Link deactivates on January 14th
However, using the GTS in the games, Free Rating in the Random Matchup and all the other in-game online features will continue. It's currently unclear what features the new Global Link will have but when we have these details, they'll be posted

sniff they are pressuring us to buy x/y

The Kiwi Dragon
07-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Yup. Just buy it. :p

VictiniBlastDP
07-06-2013, 11:50 AM
I'm already getting both X/Y, so I'm fine...

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
07-06-2013, 01:18 PM
I'm getting X no matter what so this doesn't concern me ^^ I have all the DW Pokes I need in 5th gen already anyways. It's been a few years with access to them and tbh they can't just keep it up forever.

Porygon-ZZZ
07-06-2013, 01:25 PM
I'm getting X/Y so I'll also be fine I really don't get why people are saying there gonna cancel there pre-orders just because of Fairy type .-. You don't need to have one in your team .-.

chomp-o-squirtle
07-06-2013, 02:43 PM
I'm getting X/Y so I'll also be fine I really don't get why people are saying there gonna cancel there pre-orders just because of Fairy type .-. You don't need to have one in your team .-.
i know,some people are just weird

chomp-o-squirtle
07-06-2013, 02:45 PM
Yup. Just buy it. :p

oh and i just decided to buy it,but i just feel bad for those who are not getting x/y and really like the pokemon dw