PDA

View Full Version : Xerneas' and Yveltal's types revealed!

reshilegend
07-11-2013, 01:30 PM
CoroCoro revealed a bunch of new stuff (*click*) (http://pokebeach.com/2013/07/corocoro-july), including new Pokemon and finally, the types of Xerneas and Yveltal.
Xerneas is pure Fairy type and Yveltal is Dark/Flying.

I think it's a bit weird that Yveltal has two types and Xerneas only one, but it seems understandable cause Fairy is a completely new type. So, do you like the typings? Are you thinking about buying a certain version now that you know the legendaries' types?

Shiny101Girl.
07-11-2013, 03:08 PM
Am i the only one who thinks fairy type is awesome.

Lord Of Storms
07-11-2013, 04:10 PM
im still not a huge fan of this even with all the new info, but gotta say dark/psychic is a cool combination there are a few things that seem cool and different about the game, i guess we will have to wait and find out, but i still have to get the game no matter what :P

Shiny101Girl.
07-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Same here i am definitely getting a copy of pokemon x not y though because that bird freak looks ugly while Xerneas looks so beautiful.

fluffyjellyfish
07-11-2013, 05:18 PM
I'll be honest i got X only because i knew everyone else I know would get Y because yveltal looks awesome. I have no problems with Xerneas, although i was hoping he'd be a fighting type like the three (or four if you include keldeo) musketeers of unova, he still looks pretty cool with those horns and he looks quite elegant. Also does anyone else think fairy type is not the best idea they could've come up with? I mean I have no problems with it at all but the main reason they created it is so that the dragon type pokemon would no longer just be weak to itself and ice, but really? fairy? i mean how does that work? also why not make anther type that's super effective against ghost, because that type has the same problem as dragon, but can't even be hit by normal or fighting type moves.

Lord Of Storms
07-11-2013, 05:21 PM
yeah i see what you mean, im not a huge fan of fairy in general, but i dislike it even less just for the fact that it was soley created to counter dragon, but i also am not impressed it, because the main types in pokemon were elements, such as water fire grass ground etc.., and dragon and ghost were pretty cool because they werent, but what are fairys exactly, it seems like there changing to much, but i just dont know

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
07-11-2013, 06:17 PM
I like Xernaes I'm getting X just for Xernaes. Fairy-type will be pretty awesome....

Porygon-ZZZ
07-11-2013, 06:27 PM
XERNEAS <3333333 Fairy type just made him 100x more awesome!

Fabulous Charlie
07-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Yayyyy so getting Pokemon X ^^ was my first choice anywayyyy the other one gives me the creeps...xD ( no offense ^^ )

Caseryn
07-11-2013, 08:18 PM
Fairy type rules. :3 Almost finished redoing the pose for the team...

fluffyjellyfish
07-12-2013, 06:28 PM
just adding onto my first post, I think that the reason they chose fairy over all other options was just so they could come up with some new pokemon designs easily. again no problem with the concept but they made it at the wrong time and (at least) for the wrong reason. I could imagine something like a magic type (as unimaginitive as that is) being super effective against dragon because y'know, mage vs dragon in fantasy stories and whatnot

LinuxUser
07-13-2013, 01:31 AM
Im still not a big fan of fairy type. Why well fairy type is... (i put that because it would take to long to post all the stuff i hate about fairy type). The Legend of Y looks AWESOME and hes dark and flying, not the types i would make him but thats not up to me. the legend of X looks pretty weird to me and making it pure fairy just makes my dislike for it increase.

Del
07-15-2013, 09:44 PM
I'm going to reserve judgment on the fairy type until I've tried it. I really expected Xerneas to be part steel though, not sure why I thought this, I just did. Anyway, I still think Xerneas seems AWESOME!

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
07-16-2013, 02:15 PM
(i put that because it would take to long to post all the stuff i hate about fairy type).

We don't know enough about it to have a LIST of things you dislike.... At most maybe one or two things, but there isn't enough info to have a huge list.

I really expected Xerneas to be part steel though, not sure why I thought this, I just did. Anyway, I still think Xerneas seems AWESOME!

I thought the same thing ^^ It just looks like it would be... xD

Coshi360
07-17-2013, 10:39 AM
I can't wait till X and Y come out ^^

cuz bruh
07-21-2013, 01:29 AM
I would get both.

Waveon
07-29-2013, 06:09 AM
fairy type sucks. i love dragon types and i said to my friend that i will always have a dark/dragon type in my party the first time i get one and im never going to use fairy types haha