PDA

View Full Version : YUGIOH War of the Giants ( I have been waiting for this)

Dhomie
07-14-2013, 01:00 AM
My dreams have finally came true!! I have wanted to have a yugioh God card for years now but i did not feel like spending 30-100 dollars to get them. So I waited untill I could find a good deal and now they are back, the yugioh god cards are back in war of the giants booster packs! I am so exited because people have said in reviews that the God cards are common in this booster pack. I would like to know if any yugioh fans out there have purchased this pack, and if they have, how is it, did you luck out and get a god card?

Lord Of Storms
07-14-2013, 11:15 PM
apperently each pack has 5 cards in it, a new mosaic rare, a rare card, and 3 commons, you can also get card car d and abyss megalo in this battle pack, i havent got any of the packs yet, but apparently the god cards only come mosiac rare but there really rare to get . but im not completly sure ,

Dhomie
07-15-2013, 12:18 AM
dang it your right! I bought 10 Freaking packs and no God card. Im so ticked but i did get a lot of lv 8 monsters and some good spells. Some guy said he bought six packs though and he gt 3 Obelisk the Tormentors and 1 Ra, So freaking lucky!

Dhomie
07-15-2013, 04:04 AM
And thats not what ticks me off what ticks me off is that hes complaining about it! He got those copies of those god cards and he gave the pack 1 out of 5 stars cause he didnt get a Slither! What an idiot! at least he got some and he can do ligit trading