PDA

View Full Version : Breeding my Pokemon?

SunnyDay
07-19-2013, 08:02 PM
I've been looking at the wishlists, and there are a lot of Pokemon on there that I have. I've been pondering about it lately, and I think I should start breeding all (or most of) my Pokemon so I can help everyone out. The only problem is how much space it would take up. Also, should I wait for the eggs to hatch and then organize them in the PC, or should I somehow organize the eggs and hatch them for whenever I need to? Being a Pokemon breeder would be a lot of fun, just really time consuming... plus I would have to worry about eventually running out of room in the PC.
What do you guys think? :confused:

Shiny101Girl.
07-19-2013, 09:25 PM
Very good idea and if you need help with hatching or anything i'm there to help :)

PikachuX9000
07-19-2013, 11:28 PM
It would be a very good idea,but its very time consuming. Maybe you should try making a club and breed together. That way it would be faster. But remember,don't tire yourself out. :D Btw,if you want to try to hatch eggs immediatly,in black/white 2 you can get a nursery to help the chances of a egg hatching. Just to speed up the hatching process.