PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Disappearing Acts On Pokemon GTS

Fabulous Charlie
07-22-2013, 03:45 AM
So in the past hour I lost two Pokemon on two different Pokemon games. First it was on my White 2, I deposited a Bulbasaur and when I went to summary to take it back, it somehow disappeared...The second time was on my Black and I went to GTS to seek a Pokemon, but when I went back to the part where it says "Deposit/Summary, Seek Pokemon, and Quit" the Pokemon I deposit wasn't there. I can't seem to find both of these Pokemon, so I'm assuming they were lost, deleted or something...Anyone could explain this? Much appreciation ^^

chomp-o-squirtle
07-27-2013, 11:29 AM
were they hacked if yes nitendo might have deleted them

Fabulous Charlie
07-27-2013, 06:05 PM
were they hacked if yes nitendo might have deleted them

Nope they were not hacked ^^ The other Pokemon was Giratina, poor thing. He went bye bye =( Also it's the Giratina you catch in game... so yep. Huh I guess I'll never know =( Thanks for answering though! ^^

LinuxUser
08-28-2013, 12:05 AM
the gts has had problems with me but never dissapering..

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
08-28-2013, 01:23 AM
It's a huge server so it wouldn't shock me if this error happened because of an overload. I did Google this for you though, and people are saying that Nintendo claims it's just a glitch with the GTS and that you probably won't be getting the Pokemon back if it didn't go back into your PC.