PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 4] Is it Legitmate...or Not?

DejaVu146
12-20-2011, 10:31 PM
Here's a tricky one for you guys. Just wanna see what you think.

1) If you use Action Replay to obtain the Azure Flute (which was never officially released by Nintendo) to unlock the Hall of Origins and obtain Arceus...is that Arceus legitimate? Personally I think it is because you're using AR for the flute...the Pokemon data is already built into the game.

2) Going on that note, do you think using Action Replay to obtain any items (Oak's Letter, Member Card, etc) that WERE OFFICIALLY released by Nintendo (but you missed the dates and never obtained them); do you think those Pokemon are legitimate? So basically you're using it to obtain the items you never got a chance to obtain officially because you missed out on it for whatever reason. Persoanlly, I think it's in the same boat as the Arceus one.

Just wanna see what y'all think ;)

SHINY SQUIRTLE
12-20-2011, 10:35 PM
yes they are legit because if you hacked the intem but not the POKEMON then is legit

Lelouch vi Britannia
12-20-2011, 11:08 PM
Well yes and no cause if you hack the arceus flute and you get it yes it is legit and you can trade it over the gts, but in 5th gen you can't trade it over the gts only if you trasfer the arceus from platinum to black or white at lv100 thats it I have a lv80 untouched arceus but i cant trade it over the gts cause they never did a wifi event of the arceus flute in platinum.

SHINY SQUIRTLE
12-21-2011, 01:41 AM
the arceus flute for platinum they did!!!!!!

DejaVu146
12-21-2011, 02:31 AM
They gave away Arceus over Wifi. They mever released the flute to lead you to Hall of Origins

SHINY SQUIRTLE
12-21-2011, 03:41 AM
oh yeah youre right :( sorry

DejaVu146
12-26-2011, 04:24 PM
But like Shiny Squirtle said, they are legit (IMO) because you're hacking the item. The coding for the Pokemon is still in the game

Gaming Master 2000
12-26-2011, 09:40 PM
In scenario 1 the Arceus would be legal but not legitimate. It's legal because it's stats are real, the Pokemon conforms to everything that a legit Pokemon does except that it was obtained in an area that is unavailable thereby making it not legit.

In Scenario 2 I consider to be legal and not legitimate however only the person who hacked the item will ever know it's hacked. If I received it in a trade I would be happy because as far as I could tell it is legit.

SHINY SQUIRTLE
12-27-2011, 01:12 AM
hes right

glue
01-31-2012, 03:35 AM
I use the AR to get the things I missed too. there is also an upcoming Arceus event coming up. You can find out more on Pokemon.com