PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Which Gen 5 game to get?

soshalflife
08-03-2013, 06:05 AM
I've been debating this for awhile. I'd like to play through the gen 5 before X & Y come out, but I don't know much about either black or white (or their sequels). Input from you all would be greatly appreciated :)

Waveon
08-03-2013, 07:53 AM
white 2 or black 2 would be the best choice out of the 4. they have sooooooo many advantages compared to black and white. the 2 newer ones have a movie maker, a new fused legendary, and older pokemon earlier in the game. so if you want a better gaming experience, get black 2 or white 2.

soshalflife
08-03-2013, 06:56 PM
Was thinking that would be better, didn't know if the story from the first ones would matter much, if at all. So what're the differences with black 2 and white 2? I know the different legendaries, but idk much about either of those :/ or any other differences these games may have.

I just recently got back into playing pokemon about a month or so, when I picked up platinum and soul silver. So I'm feeling like a noob again lol.

Waveon
08-03-2013, 07:06 PM
they just have a few different pokemon thst arent legends and the white 2 has a forest and an old town while black 2 has a city and a futuristic city. also you cant catch pokemon in the white forest. there is also a nature preserve when you complete the unova pokedex and you can catch... A SHINY HAXORUS! so yeah i would get the second ones i have black the first and then i have white 2 and so far white 2 has had most advantages.

when i first started playing pokemon i felt like a noob too cuz i thought electric types were strong against ground and rock just because of pikachu beating rhyhorn with a thunderbolt XD

Karrah
08-03-2013, 07:07 PM
Really the only differences between the two apart from Pokemon, are which difficulty modes you unlock, White 2 has Easy and Black 2 has Hard, also, which city you see next to Nimbasa, Black City and Black Tower for Black 2, and White Forest with White Treehollow for White 2

Waveon
08-03-2013, 07:11 PM
well yeah sorta