PDA

View Full Version : ALERT:NEW POKEMON FOUND AND HAS DISSAPEARED!

Rico the Lucario
08-05-2013, 01:48 AM
I was looking on google for a Fakemon in Pokémon X and Y, so I typed in "pokemon x and y electric-" and the first thing that came up was cat. I searched it, and something strange-YET AWESOME!- came up. It is a picture of the Pokémon Espurr. So, what's confusing about this Pokémon is that it was on Pokémon X and Y's website, next to Fletchling's picture. In the matter of seconds-literally-SECONDS- it vanished and was replaced with Helioptile's picture. Here are 2 links to the 2 videos that showed me this-----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFvvBofIRpY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIzjGpdX7Qs
It is said that it also evolves into Meowstick. This is all according to Pokebeach, which was EXACTLY correct with ALL of it's other predictions, thanks to some way the dude gets all of the information a month before it was released in JAPAN. Also, this was on Pokémon's official X and Y website for about 5 seconds, then vanished. Also, it is according to 2 Youtubers who saw it all happen. It is said to be Electric and Psychic type. Also, in other news, according to PokeBeach, at the end of the game you get your rival's fully evolved starter, and the professor lets you chose Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or Charmander to add to your list of Pokémon. Not only that, but hackers, be warned. Nintendo quotes in a paragraph, or "article" that if you have a hacked Pokémon in your game, you lose your save file. If you don't stop after that, say "bye-bye!" to your brand new game. It's almost like the bad egg, but a lot WORSE. One more thing before I sign off. Apparently, probably none of you will care, but when evolving Inkay to Malimar, you must hold your 3ds upside down. It doesn't matter what level, but it has to be upside down! Here is the article from Pokebeach---
http://pokebeach.com/2013/06/pokebeach-x-y-rumor-roundup-and-clarifications
The picture is attached at the top. :)
What do you guys think about all of this info?

LinuxUser
08-05-2013, 02:50 AM
i think it is real

DejaVu146
08-05-2013, 02:54 AM
If it was on the site, I would say it's legitimate (though I could be wrong). Looks like somebody from Pokemon dropped the ball and accidentally leaked information.

reshilegend
08-05-2013, 01:08 PM
http://lkikil.deviantart.com/art/Miau-371822046?q=gallery%3ASugimoriStylers%2F26713519&qo=3

Rico the Lucario
08-05-2013, 02:05 PM
according to reshilegend's post, it seems as if it's fake. though we don't know that for sure. the person posting that maybe did not like it, so he edited it out of the yellow background, then posted it as his own. we'll know when x and y are out.

reshilegend
08-05-2013, 03:02 PM
according to reshilegend's post, it seems as if it's fake. though we don't know that for sure. the person posting that maybe did not like it, so he edited it out of the yellow background, then posted it as his own. we'll know when x and y are out.

Nope. That Fakemon artwork isn't even close to Sugimori's style. Just compare it to other Sugimori artworks, you can clearly see the difference. Besides, the guy who photoshopped the picture you posted simply replaced Helioptile with that cat. So I'm pretty sure it's fake.
The Espurr/Meowstick Pokebeach rumor will most likely become true though cause it's from the same source that predicted Inkay and Malamar's names as well as other stuff that became true. Let's see how the magic cat designs turn out ;)

The Kiwi Dragon
08-05-2013, 07:30 PM
At the moment I'm kinda leaning towards it being fake, but time will tell if I'm wrong.

Faerie
08-07-2013, 03:27 PM
Name: Miau/ Espurr
Type: Electric/ Psychic

LOL. People think it's real, that's so cool. That's why it's a psychic type too now and it's alternative name is espurr. :XD:

Ofcourse we all know it's a fakemon. :)

Direct quote from LkikiL (the person who posted the image on DeviantArt).

LinuxUser
08-07-2013, 08:58 PM
after reading more i'm thinking this is fake

Del
08-07-2013, 10:23 PM
I think it's fake, but I wish it wasn't...It's SO CUTE!!!

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
08-08-2013, 11:49 AM
Like Reshi said, the style of artwork is totally wrong. But I'm on the fence about it because...
Someone could've easily taken that image and claimed it was a fakemon on deviantart, and it could've easily been taken down solely because the artwork wasn't complete. That's just me being an optimist ^^ The other possiblity is that it was completely fake and that the youtubers were pulling a prank xD

Rico the Lucario
08-09-2013, 09:33 PM
True. I'm starting to think this is a fake also, but like GiantFletchling said, it could easily be someone claiming they made it. We'll see!

Waveon
08-09-2013, 11:06 PM
hmmm the name sounds similar to espeon and they are both psychic cats too

Rico the Lucario
08-10-2013, 09:40 PM
Yeah, I also was thinking that. The fact the it was on pokemon's website probably just mean it was a hack, like if you went on youtube, tried to watch a video, and a message came up that there is an error, monkeys have been dispatched to deal with the situation. just people hack into websites and put in fakes, so probably, the guys who made it hacked in and made it helioptle's replacement for 5 seconds.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
08-11-2013, 09:41 PM
The names are similar because they both start with ESP, which is short for Extra Special Powers. A lot of Fakemon are named with it in the beginning or end of their names if they're Psychic-type. ESP and fur make Espurr's name.
Like Spongeyy said, it could've been hackers on the website, or even easier, someone could've made their own imitation webpage or simply cut the photo out of a screenshot of the website and replaced it.

Rico the Lucario
08-13-2013, 01:35 AM
Exactly. There are so many ways this could be fake, and about 2 it could be real. I guess we're saying it's fake. :( Eh, there's a really cute Pikachu re-make sorta thing like Pachirisu and Emolga. HE'S SO CUTE!

Mew number 10000000
10-13-2013, 07:05 PM
espurr is real. In one of the battles with other characters, one of your neighbors has it. It used baby doll eyes, and it looked like a cat

Wanna see? After passing the battle chatue, a battle against two of your neighbors will ensue. Just don't win, let your partners pokemon die. She sends out spur after losing a few pokemon. It was that, or somewhere else, I can't remember too much.

The Kiwi Dragon
10-14-2013, 08:54 AM
espurr is real. In one of the battles with other characters, one of your neighbors has it. It used baby doll eyes, and it looked like a cat

Wanna see? After passing the battle chatue, a battle against two of your neighbors will ensue. Just don't win, let your partners pokemon die. She sends out spur after losing a few pokemon. It was that, or somewhere else, I can't remember too much.

Espurr sure is real. :p What we're saying is that this picture of Espurr that has been linked is a fake. It's a piece of artwork from DeviantArt. Obviously it can be found in X and Y but compare an in-game Espurr to that picture. They're not similar or related whatsoever. So in the end, we're not saying Espurr is fake as a whole but that linked picture is 100% fake. :p

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
10-18-2013, 01:57 AM
Lol what's funny about this is that Espurr is the name of that Fakemon and a real Pokemon now, but so is Noibat! There's a Deviant I watch that has a Fakemon called Noibat that he made long before X/Y came out xD Maybe Nintendo has resorted to "stealing" Pokemon names xD
(Quotes around "Stealing" because the name isn't actually "owned")

Marill
10-27-2013, 06:39 PM
So what was the final outcome of this? Was it real or fake?

Rico the Lucario
11-03-2013, 01:59 PM
The Pokemon was fake. The name was real, but not this Pokemon. :)