PDA

View Full Version : Haii guys and Baii guy :)

xLoverBoyx
08-15-2013, 01:19 PM
This is not going to be easy to write but it has to be done and has to be done now. I'll keep it as short and simple as I can. I am leaving Pokebay. Yes, that. I definitely need a break from here due to some issues with a couple of other members and other personal probs. I was thinking of leaving the site not so long ago but couldn't let go of all the nice ppl and friends I got the chance to meet here. I have to admit it, I had very nice time on this site. Especially when it comes to the memories of the Ol' Days. Well, I think I made myself clear. Tried to keep it short and simple. Yep, it's all good. Now for those of you who might be wondering if I'll be back, I don't know. As I said I need my break from this site and other sites as well. Plus my last year of high school is coming up so I think that will do only good. I don't know when I'll be back, if I even decide to come back. That's just the way it is. Had a nice time with all the ppl in here. Yep, all. But now I'll take my leave. Thanks everyone and I wish you guys luck with everything in your lives! Farewell Pokebay! :)

- KB, Barry, Kirito, Baby Barry, Romeo, Kabi.

Princess Zelda
08-15-2013, 01:43 PM
I hate to see you leave Barry ill miss you and love you I hope you come back some day as we will all miss you ;=; ill see you later I guess *higs*

Blaze Yuki Heartnet
08-15-2013, 02:00 PM
Goodbye Barry everyone here will miss you. It was great to meet you. Good luck out there in the world and all that you do. I know that I will soon since I am now a senior here at my high school and will have to face the world head on.

Porygon-ZZZ
08-15-2013, 03:05 PM
Byee KB... I wish you all the best for the future!

KingKyrl
08-15-2013, 04:22 PM
Bye :/

Karrah
08-15-2013, 04:40 PM
Romeo, Romeo, when doth thou return Romeo?

The Kiwi Dragon
08-15-2013, 08:01 PM
Once again, saiyonara KB. :)

VictiniBlastDP
08-15-2013, 08:12 PM
Byee KayBarry. Was good Battling twice in 2012. Hope you take care of yourself.

Del
08-15-2013, 09:26 PM
Goodbye...