PDA

View Full Version : An update for the time being

Cotton Candy
08-18-2013, 11:53 AM
So, I should explain some things before you may notice my absence on here.

I am, indeed, starting school August 21st. Going into the 8th grade....with teachers I've been stuck with for 2 years now. I don't really care for two of them.

Also, I am in cheerleading. So...this means I won't be on for days at a time. I need to stay after school, and most of my away games are far away, meaning 10-10:30 in the night. (not very fun riding the bus with the dudes, they cannot sing at all. I also hate their guts)

Games are on Thurdays, for Football.

Cheer practice is Weds, 5:30-7:30

I have no clue yet, but I believe basketball games are Tuesdays and Thursdays.

To make things a little more clear, I'm giving you my schedule for the whole football season. (basketball season soon)

Note: I don't cheer at scrimmages, and the home games, I may be online late at night.

August 22, (scrimmage)

August 29, (scrimmage)

September 5th, (open)

September 12th, Away

September 19th, Home

September 26th, Away

October 3rd, Home

October 10th, (open)

October 17th, Away

October 24th, Home

The open games, means that if something were to happen, the games would be dragged earlier.

So there you go. Even on non-cheer leading days, I may not be on. Homework is an issue at my school, and they usually give homework in every subject, all at once. (I also may not have intervention this year, to make room for gym. So this is why I have to do it at home now ;-;)

See you guys whenever I get the chance. I'll miss this place, and many close buds I can't live with out :(

(if you really want to stay in touch, for any reason, you can pm me for my cell number. Only people who I really know can have it too. I know most of you already have it. So, if I don't know you (close friend) Please don't come pming me >.> but, I enjoy texting after my games at night. Feel free to ask ^.^)