PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Briscoe
09-01-2013, 03:08 PM
I came here as an alternative to the GTS. I played the 1st gen pokemon games. Red, Blue, and Yellow. Collected the original 150 and stopped playing after that. But here recently my son started to get into pokemon and it made me nostalgic. With the soon to be released X and Y were getting really pumped. We only have each other to trade with though. (Besides a few of my army buddies) And I was Really wanting to get my hands on the beginning starters. Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle. I figure this forum is my best chance, seeing as how after searching for a while this is the only forum I found that seems to be community orientated. I look forward to talking and trading with you all. I'm only about halfway through with black 2 so as of yet I don't really have a stockpile of good trades. But there's nothing in my current collection I can't bare to part with. Thanks everyone and good hunting. ;)

VikeTheGiratina
09-01-2013, 04:11 PM
i have charmanders and bulbasaurs.

Its_geezy
09-01-2013, 04:22 PM
I have all three starters as well as some of the starters from other generations. I'll trade you for any of the pokemon that are exclusive to black2

Briscoe
09-02-2013, 01:39 PM
i have charmanders and bulbasaurs.

bulbasaur's my favorite. I think a trainer will always have a soft spot for the first pokemon they choose from professor OAK.

lemonkiss
09-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Hello! I'm new here as well but welcome anyway :) I don't have yet the 1st gen starters, sorry~

Briscoe
09-02-2013, 03:24 PM
Hello! I'm new here as well but welcome anyway :) I don't have yet the 1st gen starters, sorry~

That's okay. And thanks for the welcome. I have got my hands on a Pikachu and a Squirtle. So only 2 more to go. ^_^ I now dream of breeding some of the starter lineups after beating blk 2.

Nature
09-02-2013, 07:23 PM
Hello :) I can help you with charmander :)

Eric Cartman
09-03-2013, 10:41 AM
I can help you get a squirtle: visit my forum for a squirtle: http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?5094-Squirtle-available-for-sale

Briscoe
09-03-2013, 12:07 PM
Hello :) I can help you with charmander :)

thank you. I will take you up on that.