PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Illegal Pokemon? The Pokemon World Is Full Of Them!

BourbonWhiskey
09-03-2013, 04:07 AM
What if I have an illegal Pokemon? Can I not trade them through WiFi and can't I battle with them?

What is the use of catching Pokemon in the wild then if we cannot distinguish them from fake ones? And what will happen if I ever got an Illegal Pokemon? (made using other devices) Will an illegal female and illegal male Pokemon make an Illegal offspring as well? Or can it be LEGAL? Please share your insights about this topic since I wanna know how importang catching ORIGINAL shiny Pokemon in the wild and super rare ones over the ones that were made illegally.

BourbonWhiskey
09-03-2013, 04:21 AM
What can I do with illegal Pokemon?

Fight with them at Wifi?
Trade with them at Wifi?
I only know one though. That you can't compete in an official tournament using them.

I want to know what I can do with illegal Pokemon and how can I use them to get LEGAL ones. Please help me..

VikeTheGiratina
09-03-2013, 04:22 AM
Ok you can breed the illegal pokemon to get a legal one but its fine really if you have one from a trade and you dont know its illegal but if you know its illegal you should just breed it then level up the breeded pokemon and then release the hacked one

BourbonWhiskey
09-03-2013, 05:20 AM
Hello Sir Vike, someone just said to me at the chat that there is no way I can breed legal from illegal >.< Im confused..

WhiteWolfFang
09-03-2013, 10:53 AM
Then let me try to say it in a diffrent way. The offspring you get from the egg is obtained by a legal way, breeding. So the game accepts it as a legal pokemon. Using a hacked pokemon in any way possible is in the eyes of some people seen as cheating and therefore they say it's illegal.

There have been many discussions and fights about what is toleratad in the pokemon community (Hacking, Editing, Cloning, RNG'ing)
Some people say that the outcome is more important then the means, while others draw the line a little earlier.

But to get back to your question. A bred pokemon without the use of hacks etc but with a hacked parent is technically a legal pokemon.