PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Can I Use Pokemon Made Through PokeCreator App @ The Random Wi-Fi Battles?

BourbonWhiskey
09-03-2013, 12:05 PM
Please help me.. I really want to battle at the Random Wi-Fi but Im afraid that some people traded me Pokemon that was created through PokeCreator.. I don't wanna get banned and I really wanna just use my own Legal Pokemon for Random Wi-Fi battles so the other competitors will use Legal Pokemon as well. It wouldn't be fun if people will just battle using 31 ALL IV Pokemon. That would surely suck.. and to think that other people wants to fight fairly, but can't because of the abusive players using perfect stat Pokemon. Please help me..

The Kiwi Dragon
09-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Please help me.. I really want to battle at the Random Wi-Fi but Im afraid that some people traded me Pokemon that was created through PokeCreator.. I don't wanna get banned and I really wanna just use my own Legal Pokemon for Random Wi-Fi battles so the other competitors will use Legal Pokemon as well. It wouldn't be fun if people will just battle using 31 ALL IV Pokemon. That would surely suck.. and to think that other people wants to fight fairly, but can't because of the abusive players using perfect stat Pokemon. Please help me..

Try going to the Random Matchup. If you're allowed to battle the server will identify them as legit. If an error pops up then they are hacked.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
09-03-2013, 09:54 PM
Try going to the Random Matchup. If you're allowed to battle the server will identify them as legit. If an error pops up then they are hacked.

I thought you get banned permanently from RMU and the DW if you do that though..?

I just use Pokecheck because just in case they are hacked I'm not risking being banned from NWC

VikeTheGiratina
09-03-2013, 10:56 PM
Oh random matchup wont ban you if you use hacked guys but i reccomend not using them if you know they are hacked but if you dont know whether they are hacked are not its ok to battle i dont think they will ban you

The Kiwi Dragon
09-03-2013, 11:06 PM
I thought you get banned permanently from RMU and the DW if you do that though..?

I just use Pokecheck because just in case they are hacked I'm not risking being banned from NWC

Not to my knowledge. That's just what a guy on Smogon's told me.

BourbonWhiskey
09-04-2013, 12:51 AM
So I can still use some shiny Pokemon I got from a friend and use them in RMU? That sucks a bit since it wouldnt be fair to those who don't have hack Pokemon.. and I personally prefer my own raised Pokemon to be with me fighting with people all over the globe. Just too bad.. Thank you for the information, guys!