PDA

View Full Version : Unfinished Sequel

SantiDC4
09-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Rise of The Archfiends
Redemption
Prologue
We last see our hero, in the midst of his brilliant escape, full of sorrow and death. The neighboring region was fortunately, close to the site of his incident, and unfortunately, so were His tormentors.
Chapter 1: The Legend
Ugh, my head hurts... I don't know where I am, the last thing I remember is being shot by a missile, and landing on the ocean... I can't get up, my legs are numb... Someone's coming...?
"Hey! Are you alright?!"
The well-dressed man approached me and walked me to the nearby town. He seems familiar somehow...
"Thanks, um...?"
"Don't you remember me? It's me, Eusine, we met a few years back. You were still collecting Gym badges from Johto when you met me."
"Eusine... Yes! Now I remember. Are we on Johto now? Was there anyone else on the shore you found me in?!"
"No, just you. D-did some happen?"
I told him everything, including the legend of the Slenderman, and my encounters. He seemed to believe me, and if I remember correctly, he was one of my close friends during my journey across the Johto region.
"Incredible! DeltaC4, I've heard of your exploits all around Japan, but this is by far the most alarming one. We need to go see Morty."
"You mean, the Ecruteak Gym leader?'
"The one and only..."
And so, Eusine took me to Ecruteak City, but we didn't pass any familiar routes. Security around the region seems to be all over the place, I wonder What's going on. There were tourists and trainers being searched and interrogated, something I haven't seen since Team Rocket invaded the Goldenrod Radio Tower a few years back.
"Hey, Eusine? Why aren't we going through the main roads?"
"I can't tell you now, just wait till' we get to Morty's house."
Sigh, I'm honestly very curious about the current events.
Chapter 2: The War
"Morty, Darling!"
We finally arrived at Morty's place, in Ecruteak. His house wasn’t any different from the others, and considering he was a Gym Leader, you’d think he’d have a better house. Eusine seemed thrilled to see him again, as the two got together and shared a hug. Not my type of salute, but each to his own I guess.
“Oh, Eusine!”
“Oh, Morty!”
Oh, brother…
“DeltaC4! It’s been a while, hasn’t it? How’ve you been?”
“Please, let’s step inside so you can tell Morty your story.”
After a brief walk inside, Morty pointed me towards his basement, without a tour of the place, just straight to the basement. This does indeed raise further questions about my current status, and possibly the region’s security. Anyway, after descending onto the darkness, Eusine turned on the lights, revealing a more, state-of-the-art room, filled with computers, radios, and heavy crates. The room seemed more inclined towards reconnaissance, the type of place you’d see at a military HQ tent. They told me to take a seat on one of the nearby, folded benches, and once again, you’d see those at a military HQ tent.
“Now, DeltaC4, tell us what happened in Hoenn. We just want to know the truth, and we’ll try to help you. There are more of us who will help the true champion.”
“W-what?”
“I’ll, explain later, Delta, but first do as Morty says.”
I told them everything that happened in the last few weeks, hell, it could’ve been months, I don’t remember. Starting from the Sootopolis City Gym, to the strange encounters, and Steven’s death. Morty too, seemed to find truth in my words, but for some reason he kept pacing back and forth. Now it’s my turn to question them.
“That’s all, Morty, now please, tell me what’s going on!”
“Very well, you deserve a good explanation. Now, you see, Delta, the region has been divided by war for the last few months, and it has spread over to all of Japan. I fear this is our entire fault, and we tried to reason with the enemy, but they don’t need a scapegoat, they want death.”
“H-hold on a sec, explain everything from the beginning.”
“Ah, sorry… Well, exactly two months before the war began, Eusine came to me for help. He knew I had the ability to sense the dead and the paranormal, and I gladly accepted. Our goal at the moment was to debunk a newly discovered catacomb at the Ruins of Alph, and what we had stumbled upon was even more fascinating, that was, until we made the mistake of going in further. What we had found was an ancient portal, but we didn’t know that back then, so we went in and accidentally activated it. There was a bright light, emanating from the center, and as it expanded throughout the circular gate, the small room began to turn blood-red, and the agonizing screams of people could be heard around us. This wasn’t any ordinary portal, it was a gateway to Hell itself. Eusine and I managed to escape from the room, and into the catacombs, which were about to fall down on us. With each step, with each heartbeat, I could sense the strongest of spirits rising from behind us, but we eventually got the end of the ruins, and into the nearby town. When we looked back, the Ruins of Alph had been vaporized, as a wall of flames spread and then disappeared, only to reveal the Gate to Hell, which had risen from the ground. Now, this is where the war started. Demons began coming out of the Gate, and they killed everyone in sight, human and Pokémon alike. A larger Demon, which we think is their leader, came down from the sky and demanded control over the region. His voice was so, distorted, and grotesque, something you’d expect to hear from the Devil himself… Eusine, please continue the story.”
“Of course. Now, after being declined his offer, the Demon became enraged, and stated that either the people give up their land, or they each die, a slow, and painful death, one by one. He then referred to himself as Ishtaros, the Demonic High Commander. After a couple months, and we assume this is when you blacked out on the shores of Johto, Ishtaros had begun to win the war against the region, giving him and his Demons total control over it. There are those who joined him, and those who are still opposed, including us. We’re the leaders of the Rebel faction, wanting to liberate Johto from those Demons.”
“They have spread all through Japan, and they may have caused some problems for you in Hoenn as well. We think you, may be our last resort. Right now, we had planned to travel over to Unova, our only able-bodied ally at the moment. Now don’t think Japan has fallen to the fascist Demons, there are others, our own agents working undercover, and actively against them. DeltaC4, will you join the Rebels on this war? With your tactical prowess and skill, including your mighty Pokémon, we might just win this war!”
“So what do you say, Delta?”
“I… I don’t know, this is all too sudden, too dangerous… But I’ll do it. All the lives I’ve lost, will not go in vain. When do we depart?”
“Right now, by water. My friend Suicune here, she’ll take me there.”
“While you and I, will go with Lugia. Whenever you’re ready, Delta.”
“Let’s do it.”
With rapid movement, and efficiency, the three of us packed up the equipment and mounted the Pokémon. I’m going to assume that, the Demons have been tracking Morty and Eusine, hence the quick escape from Ecruteak City. I’ve been to Unova before, and became the champion, then on my way to Hoenn, I lost my Hoenn Trainer Card, including my badges. I was forced to win them again. Then, this all happened. Unova should be a few hours from here, luckily, that gives us some time to talk things out.

Chapter 3: The Allied Rebels
“Don’t mind me asking Delta, but, where are your Pokémon?”

"I don't suppose anyone read the first part of this story, but, oh well. I'll update it as soon as I finish it, not like anyone on here cares. There was also supposed to be indentation, but the text editor here confuses me a bit. Goodbye for now... " - DC4