PDA

View Full Version : May be leaving.

Rico the Lucario
09-08-2013, 11:39 PM
Hey guys. I don't know, but this may be my last and final thread on Pokebay. I might be leaving, I really don't know. I just have not gotten a good trade since like, a year and a half ago or something like that, and even that was a hacked Pokémon. I know, I may be leaving right before Pokémon X and Y come out, or Skylanders Swap Force, and everything like that. Don't worry, I'll still have a way to contact most of my good friends on here. It just seems like, what's the point of being on here if I can't get any good trades and no one really talks to me about something anymore. 99.9% of my role plays have failed, I only have one that still only one person follows and that is DarkGodzilla and Pokémon Ultimate Role Play. Though some other reasons I may be leaving are that I really need to focus on my school work, (7th grade, whoopee) I will be having track a little later in the school year, I have bowling to do, basketball, SO much stuff going on in my life that I don't really think Pokebay is my cup of coffee (coffe rocks, tea sucks). This is just a warning in advance. If I do leave, I will change my picture just to black and blank, so you know I'm gone. And if I do leave, don't get your hopes up for me to return. I probably will not. I'm just really leaving because I feel like I'm left out. Probably 90% of the people on this website don't know who I am, and for that I won't be able to trade, or really do nothing but talk. This is just a warning in case I do.

Spongekabob, out.

Cotton Candy
09-09-2013, 12:17 AM
Sorry to hear that bro.

Rico the Lucario
09-09-2013, 12:17 AM
Thanks sis. Means a lot. :)

Cotton Candy
09-09-2013, 12:18 AM
Np :)

Rip Snorting
09-09-2013, 02:46 AM
dude, don't leave, i know it might seem bad but it will get better, and for the school thing, i know how you feel, i spend most my day at high school, and i have to do my drum corps, and when im not doing that im doing homework and studying to get my aircraft and powerplant certification, and when i have the small amount of free time then i just go on here. so even if your going on for just 10 minutes it is still something

LinuxUser
09-09-2013, 02:51 AM
Don't leave

Eric Cartman
09-09-2013, 11:41 AM
Don't leave!

NightmareRageMonster
09-09-2013, 06:52 PM
Nooooo! Don't leave!!

Caseryn
09-09-2013, 08:17 PM
*Drinks coffee*
*Reads thread*
*Spits out coffee onto laptop screen.*
NUUUUUUU DON'T LEAVE AND STUFF.
Everyone would totally miss you and stuff. Please don't leave :(
You'll make tynamo sad.
*Wipes laptop screen*

Nature
09-09-2013, 08:37 PM
Don't leave :( I may not know you very well but we can trade if you want, it's just that school just started, I will be able to trade on the week ends ^^

VikeTheGiratina
09-09-2013, 08:38 PM
Nooooo!!! dont leave! i could give you a good trade, want starters?

Rico the Lucario
09-09-2013, 10:18 PM
Sorry, man, my wi fi has actually been EXTREMELY laggy for the past week. It actually made it so that my laptop couldn't connect to the internet at all. So there's another reason, I don't even have my own computer to go on Pokebay with, and probably won't have it for about a month. Wi fi delay is probably about 2 months. There are also some other reasons I'm leaving, some extremely personal like my Uncle diying from brain cancer, my mom had it and is still recovering when it may return, girl problems (like everyone) my life is just a wreck right now..... :( Sorry guys, it is just a possibility, so don't worry, there is a good chance I'm staying.

Rip Snorting
09-09-2013, 10:30 PM
Sorry to hear that, i hope for the best

Rico the Lucario
09-10-2013, 12:24 AM
Thanks man, now you guys may understand why I'm considering leaving. Too much going on right now for this website. :(

Rico the Lucario
09-11-2013, 10:16 PM
Alright guys. The final decision is coming tomorrow. If you find a black page on my profile, I left. If you don't, that means I either haven't made a decision or I decided to stay. :(

Cotton Candy
09-11-2013, 10:18 PM
Alright guys. The final decision is coming tomorrow. If you find a black page on my profile, I left. If you don't, that means I either haven't made a decision or I decided to stay. :(

Aight. We shall figure this out ourselves.

Rico the Lucario
09-11-2013, 10:20 PM
Yep. Let's hope for the best.

cuz bruh
01-15-2014, 08:31 PM
I just saw this..... how did I miss this, I don't know. I understand what you mean. Pokebay is hitting an all time low. For those who don't think so, it is. Even if we have a member joining a week or so, even though this may sound like a lot, they are likely to be the ones to sign up, and never come back. I am not saying EVERYONE!
Sorry to hear about your Uncle bro. I am happy to hear your Mom getting better.

The Kiwi Dragon
01-15-2014, 11:18 PM
I just saw this..... how did I miss this, I don't know. I understand what you mean. Pokebay is hitting an all time low. For those who don't think so, it is. Even if we have a member joining a week or so, even though this may sound like a lot, they are likely to be the ones to sign up, and never come back. I am not saying EVERYONE!
Sorry to hear about your Uncle bro. I am happy to hear your Mom getting better.

PokeBay's actually doing quite well. Sure we might get a little quiet but it's far from an all time low. I'm guessing the all time low would be when PokeBay began in 2007 and probably didn't have many members. But it's flourished from that. :p

Gaming Master 2000
01-16-2014, 10:01 PM
The all time low was a 6 month period before HeartGold/SoulSilver came out. There was only a few people visiting the site each day. Some days there would only be one visit to PokeBay!

Comparing the last month to the same time last year we've increase the number of visitors by nearly 107% and there are nearly 48% more visits. Yes people are leaving. Unfortunately it happens on every website but new people arrive and hopefully stay for a while themselves :)

Rico the Lucario
01-16-2014, 10:54 PM
The all time low was a 6 month period before HeartGold/SoulSilver came out. There was only a few people visiting the site each day. Some days there would only be one visit to PokeBay!

Comparing the last month to the same time last year we've increase the number of visitors by nearly 107% and there are nearly 48% more visits. Yes people are leaving. Unfortunately it happens on every website but new people arrive and hopefully stay for a while themselves :)
Totally agree. Now that everything has gotten better, I'm stayin for a loooooong time. :)

cuz bruh
01-17-2014, 07:55 PM
It stinks how people leave lol. It just isn't the same. I should have said it better.