PDA

View Full Version : Need Love/Relationship Advice?

Georgia
09-15-2013, 11:20 AM
Hey guys. It's Georgia (You can call me George or Georgie) :)
This is for anyone who needs advice or has any quarries about Love and Relationships. If you don't already know, I'm in a relationship and I love to talk to people and don't worry..I'm nice and a very caring person and people have said I'm pretty good at advice.
I know a lot of people are looking for love...a girlfriend/boyfriend. You're just looking for someone who you can talk about anything to, someone you can trust, a person who will care about you and who will love you for who you are...I can relate to that. I know some people don't believe in love because they haven't found love yet. Or you are someone who thinks they will die alone with about 60 cats...Here's the thing, you have your whole life to find someone. And you may just meet them here on Pokebay!
You can also just PM me and have a lovely day! :)

V2412
09-15-2013, 11:50 AM
Me and my girlfriend's two year anniversary is in 15 days and I want to get her something special. We are already doing this journal thing, where we fill a journal with reasons why we love each other, short stories about love, poems about each other, ect, and are going to exchange them on our anniversary. Is there anything else that you can think of that I could give her in addition to this? Like, what are really good generic gifts for girls?

Georgia
09-16-2013, 07:29 AM
Me and my girlfriend's two year anniversary is in 15 days and I want to get her something special. We are already doing this journal thing, where we fill a journal with reasons why we love each other, short stories about love, poems about each other, ect, and are going to exchange them on our anniversary. Is there anything else that you can think of that I could give her in addition to this? Like, what are really good generic gifts for girls?

Aww honestly that is one of the cutest gift ideas I have ever heard! Ok the best gifts are meaningful gifts with thought. Could be something personal to her or you and her as a couple. Think about what she likes...she may even tell you what she wants/needs without realizing so definitely pay attention as it will show how much you take notice of your girl. It also depends if you have a budget but I will give you a list of ideas.
- Jewelry (even if it was the colour of her birthstone or her favourite colour)
- Flowers
- Aw a cute teddy bear or if she likes/loves pokemon get her a soft pokemon toy.
- Chocolate (It's not meaningful but if she is obsessed with Chocolate, add it to her gift or buy every single chocolate flavour around)
.....or do the same if there is a certain food she just loves,
- Paint or draw her a picture or something that is creative or artistic
Ok that is all I can think of for now, but I hope it has helped. :)