PDA

View Full Version : Going Away/Returning

Gaming Master 2000
09-15-2013, 10:20 PM
Whether you're leaving to go on holiday, just returned from holiday or are planning on leaving the site. Please post it in here rather than creating a new topic.

Itachi
09-19-2013, 10:47 PM
Hey guys i will be back for awhile until im off to college. I may not be on all the time but i'm back! i'm looking for any Gyms and Elite Fours to join as a dark type masteress :3 yes all my famous pokemon are back as well ^.^
Swag.
Samurai
BioHazard
Queen
Hydra
Equinox
So i'm glad to be back i missed you all!
-Qz

Voltaradragoness
09-20-2013, 01:25 AM
omg hi! So glad your back :3

Rico the Lucario
09-20-2013, 01:34 AM
Hey, glad to have ya back! :)

The Batman
09-20-2013, 07:55 AM
Mastress? Forgive me for being a grammar nazi but I believe the word you are looking for is Mistress...

Oh, welcome back by the way.

Kurosaki Ichigo
09-20-2013, 08:36 AM
Welcome back my friend, glad you and your famous team is back!

Princess Zelda
09-23-2013, 03:13 PM
Hey guys I had to leave for a bit but ill be back starting today I just got really sick :/ but I missed you all especially you Jer! :o

Pikachu2000
09-23-2013, 03:16 PM
im back i just had homework and holidays to attened to so hella yeahs im back

Kurosaki Ichigo
09-24-2013, 05:51 AM
Welcome back Courtney

The Kiwi Dragon
09-24-2013, 07:31 AM
I'll be off the site for a short time. Internet's having issues and my ISP are clueless as to what they should do. I'll be back soon though. :)

chomp-o-squirtle
09-24-2013, 10:38 AM
ill be gone for 2 weeks as i have my 8th grade half exams XP

VikeTheGiratina
09-25-2013, 08:37 PM
Im gunna be gone for 2 days. About to leave my house.

owctm
09-28-2013, 08:18 PM
Not sure as to why I'm posting this as I don't have any friends on here, but I'm officially out of the hospital. So I'll be back for a while but I might leave again knowing that nobody really reads my posts and nobody would really notice if I left hahaha

VikeTheGiratina
10-27-2013, 03:27 AM
Ok im sorry i didnt post this earlier but I am going to be off the site untill future notice because one reason... X and Y, I dont have them yet, But im going to get them soon and i dont want any spoilers of anything in the game... But i will be back after i beat y though. So... See you pokebayians(dunnowhyisaidthat) after i beat y!

The Kiwi Dragon
11-03-2013, 08:46 AM
Alright everyone, I'll be gone as of today (3rd November) to the afternoon of the final day of school examinations (18th November), so any questions or queries regarding the PokeBay League or anything will have to wait until then. :) So remember November 18th. :p Until then toodle-loo! :p

Gaming Master 2000
11-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Good luck with your exams :)

Georgia
11-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Good luck with your exams honey. I wont be on here as much as I also have exams and I finish my last exam on 22nd November. :)

Kurosaki Ichigo
12-05-2013, 05:20 AM
I'm back everyone. I had gotten busy with the holidays being soon and had things to do but I'm back now.

Mogwai
12-31-2013, 04:40 AM
I'm back! I disappeared last October without much of a word, oops. But I should be back now! n~n

Rico the Lucario
01-30-2014, 12:07 PM
Guys, I'm leaving for a little bit. Maybe awhile, I don't know.
School is very stressful, specially with quarterliers, which one i got a C on already, and I need to get fillings today in my teeth, and my binder is freaking messed up, which I have to turn in, so once all of my quarterlies are done and this week of stress is over, I'll be back.
:)

cuz bruh
01-30-2014, 12:59 PM
I understand how u feel. I got a b- on a quarterly i needed to ace. I also have to get science paper organized in my binder cuz shes collecting them for a grade. Good luck on the fillings.

Arrogant Watermelon
02-04-2014, 07:28 PM
I hath returneth'd ed.

Kurosaki Ichigo
02-12-2014, 10:36 AM
I should be back now I got busy with family things and head to leave again but I'm back full time now

Itachi
02-12-2014, 02:27 PM
Are you really back for awhile no Jerebear?

Kurosaki Ichigo
02-12-2014, 08:54 PM
Are you really back for awhile no Jerebear?

Yes last time I said it a lot of family things came up that I had to take care of. Now I have time to be on here again so I will be c:

Cotton Candy
02-21-2014, 12:23 PM
I feel it's almost my time to leave now...to be honest. things happened at my school (Its a secret) and...I may just not have as much time as I used to....besides...I don't get any messages, hardly anyone is on anymore.....just let me think. I may not get on as often, I only check messages anymore. So yeah...not final....but..

KingKyrl
02-21-2014, 01:06 PM
Just stay lol

Eric Cartman
02-21-2014, 02:03 PM
No! Don't leave! Just try to find free time to check here, that is what I usually do. Of course, you won't be here often, but it is still better than leaving completely.

The Kiwi Dragon
02-21-2014, 08:10 PM
I'd like for you to stay. :) Still need the League's Fighting type Leader. :p

NightmareRageMonster
02-21-2014, 08:20 PM
I want you to stay! Nobody can replace you! Your the only one who talked me out of...that...thing please dont leave!:(:(:(:(:(

Moist Mewtwo
02-21-2014, 10:09 PM
You shouldn't leave unless of course you have too.:)

Rico the Lucario
02-22-2014, 03:37 AM
Don't leave. I command it. :3
We will miss you and stuffz and if you leaves then we be sad. I will have to drink coconut milk by my laptop while wishing you didn't go because it took a large amount of the fun off of here. :(
Pwease don't go...

DarkDeoxys2013
02-22-2014, 06:51 AM
I'm finally back! :D

Rico the Lucario
02-22-2014, 02:17 PM
If you've noticed my profile already you may be able to tell that I'm extremely depressed. Well, I am. I'm never returing, I'm gonna be up in my room trying to think about what I did wrong. There is no way I can stay after all this personal stuff is happening to me. I'm done on here.
It's none of you whom this is caused by. In fact, it's not caused by anyone. It's caused by me. The idiot I am messed almost my entire life up.

Goodbye, Pokebay. :(

MrAwesome113000
02-22-2014, 03:25 PM
Wait-what?
I just got on this website....Not sure quite whats going on...

KingKyrl
02-22-2014, 06:29 PM
dont go everything will get better trust me :/

The Kiwi Dragon
02-22-2014, 07:55 PM
Wait-what?
I just got on this website....Not sure quite whats going on...

Basically it's a bunch of people leaving for their own individual reasons.

MrAwesome113000
02-22-2014, 08:09 PM
Oh, that-that stinks..Lemme guess, all in middle school? I'm 26 :P I know what depression is like.

Mega Klefki
02-22-2014, 08:52 PM
I just got back... and now one leaves.

MrAwesome113000
02-22-2014, 09:14 PM
Did you know him well Des? Like, was he already going through something? Trying to figure out what quite happened

Cotton Candy
02-22-2014, 09:32 PM
Yeah, i couldn't leave :'3

Georgia
02-24-2014, 05:09 AM
If you've noticed my profile already you may be able to tell that I'm extremely depressed. Well, I am. I'm never returing, I'm gonna be up in my room trying to think about what I did wrong. There is no way I can stay after all this personal stuff is happening to me. I'm done on here.
It's none of you whom this is caused by. In fact, it's not caused by anyone. It's caused by me. The idiot I am messed almost my entire life up.

Goodbye, Pokebay. :(

No please don't leave, please don't. :( Talk to me about it but don't leave this site or things will get worse if you just stay in your room and just think which will course you to overthink. I understand how you're feeling...and when I say that, I truly mean it more than you think. I don't think we have talked before but I care....just talk to someone about this. You are not an idiot....you are not, no matter what you did. If no one on this site caused this personal stuff happening then please stay so that you have people here for you and I'm worried about you. Please? :(

Mega Klefki
02-25-2014, 01:38 AM
Well... I'm pretty much on and off ever since October...
might not come back tho :p

Master Poketim
02-26-2014, 09:46 PM
POWERSAVE 3ds has ruined the game of pokemon.

Good bye Pokebay, I'm officially quitting for good.

Fletchinder
02-26-2014, 09:48 PM
what do you mean by powersave

Master Poketim
02-26-2014, 09:49 PM
It's a device that allows you to make any pokemon you own shiny.

Master Poketim
02-26-2014, 09:50 PM
Shiny pokemon are worthless now.

Fletchinder
02-26-2014, 09:52 PM
that's so rediculous

DejaVu146
02-26-2014, 11:07 PM
Shiny Pokemon aren't "worthless", but when people use external methods of cheating in the game because they can't play the game the correct way, then they become more common. That is why I never trade for shiny Pokemon (especially ones that are extremely suspicious, such as a level 100 6IV shiny Dusknoir. Sorry, but that's a huge red flag).

Rico the Lucario
02-27-2014, 02:29 AM
I really just don't know if I am leaving or not....

cuz bruh
02-27-2014, 12:16 PM
I am staying for the reason of POKEMON....

Zorfia
03-07-2014, 05:51 PM
I am going to be on vacation from today till the 16th. Yay for spring break!

DarkDeoxys2013
05-13-2014, 09:12 PM
After like a year, I am back!
(I sort of lost my 3DS ._.)

Pikachu Belle
05-15-2014, 11:19 AM
On the 15th of June I am going on holiday for two weeks so I won't be able to trade/battle. I should have internet on my phone though so I will still talk to you guys on here:)

Itachi
05-19-2014, 02:42 PM
I won't be on very much anymore. I will not be in the league either I have college soon and I am bored of pokemon so yeah ill be playing once the remakes come out but not much.. I will only be checking offers on my trades and such.

Mega Klefki
05-19-2014, 10:26 PM
Guess who's baaaaack! :D

Rico the Lucario
06-02-2014, 12:44 AM
Hey guys...If you are reading this you probably know i havent been on for awhile...Im leaving. Just, like, im not depressed or anything like that, dont worry.. Life has just been, well, busy. Sorry.. this is not meant to be personal. I've been on here awhile, and I feel like its time for me to leave. Thanks for everything everyone has done for me and I'll miss you all.

Blastex, signing out.

cuz bruh
06-09-2014, 10:29 AM
I am back, baseball season ended, and school i about to. So I am back!

Layton
06-09-2014, 05:42 PM
Starting Saturday (the 14th of June) I will be away on a Builders for Christ trip. So I shall be unavailable to challengers for at least a week, I shall be back the 21st. And after a day or two of sleeping I'll be back to battle!

NamelessPoet
06-25-2014, 05:16 AM
So...I think this is a return for me. I mean it's a new account, but I haven't been a new member since 2011.

But yeah, so c'mon guys. Add me. Or message me. I would love to get to know some more people.

reshilegend
06-26-2014, 05:41 PM
Hi.
Coming back, though I'm not playing Pokemon actively at the moment. Hope to see some familiar faces again.

Cotton Candy
06-28-2014, 11:49 AM
Hey guys ^^ I just wanted to give you an update...today is the last day I might be on here until July 2nd-4th. I'm going on vacation :p

I don't even know how much I'll be on even today, I have to pack and all of that before-hand because we are getting up at 3 in the morning and are heading out by 5. (But, daaaaaad, I love my sleep ;^;) ah, well, it is about a 10 hour drive, so, I'll probably sleep along the way. XD But yes, expect me to spend 3 nights. I'm going to Gettysburg, PA ^_^ and the third night I'm staying in Maryland. Gonna visit West Virginia too ^^ But, I'll try my best to get on....wi-fi at this hotel may not be great XD

So, until I am back on, I'm switching my profile to invisible. See you guys Wednesday!

mighty tangrowth
06-28-2014, 12:11 PM
have a good time

Cotton Candy
06-28-2014, 12:49 PM
have a good time

Thx ^^

MistyTheUmbreon2000
07-09-2014, 03:40 PM
I'll be leaving for a while. Not sure how long but it'll probably be two or more weeks. ;w;
My health has been slowly diminishing and my apologies to the people whom I'm supposed to collab with.

Bye for now~~

The Kiwi Dragon
09-08-2014, 02:42 AM
I'll be gone for three to four days. I've got mock exams tomorrow and the following two and a half days and I may not be on Friday because five exams over two and a half days will really wear my energy out. Any PokeBay League inquiries can be given to Georgia over the course of this week, and provided I have some time I'll ask Georgia to take the appropriate course of action as I see fit.

The Kiwi Dragon
09-11-2014, 08:30 AM
And I have returned! :) Going straight back to work on the League right now and will be opening a shop. :p

Katarina
09-11-2014, 07:45 PM
I'm gonna take a break from pkmn and pokebay for a while. I've got a lot of personal drama that I'm trying to fix and it just seems like I'm talking to a brick wall. I know I haven't really been active the past few weeks, but that was b/c of this same reason. I don't know when or if I'll be back. I just wanna focus on the drama. Those who I've befriended on here on FB, too, can PM me when they need me, but just know I'm trying to work things out. Sorry

Pikachu Belle
09-14-2014, 10:17 PM
I'm going to be a bit less active on the site and on Pokemon. I'm trying to make my life enjoyable and better.. And because of a stupid thing that happened tonight, I've realised I need to crack on it. So I'm very sorry to all of my friends on here.. But the ones who are closest to me can message me on Facebook and I'll try to reply asap.

Qrow Branwen.
09-15-2014, 06:32 PM
I'll be less active from now on but I'll still be around

Velocity
09-28-2014, 10:20 PM
Hello everyone,

I will be taking a break from Pokemon and Pokebay. I have become very busy and just don't have the time anymore. If you wish to challenge me to an Elite Four Battle, just PM me and I'll get back to you shortly. Also, if we agreed to a breeding request, I will get it to you when I return if that's okay. If not, I am sorry. I have a lot on my plate at the moment with school and just need some time away. If you follow me on Twitter, you can still contact me there. I don't know how long I will be gone. Could be a week or two, or it could be a couple months. Either way I will be back once ORAS comes out. Until then, goodbye friends of Pokebay.

See you soon.

-Grant

Cotton Candy
10-01-2014, 08:34 PM
I don't know. I don't talk to anyone anymore, nor does anyone talk to me. What has happened to this place? It feels so empty anymore. I have been on here for 2 years....but I feel it's almost time for me to go. I don't do anything on here anymore, anyway, nor do I get on much anymore. Sigh...life has changed, I am not the same person I was 2 years ago. My life has gotten busy....and I imagine that's why all of you guys are leaving. If I do leave, here are a few ways to keep in touch with me.

DeviantART: http://tsilverdc.deviantart.com/ (on almost everyday)

Lol it's not much, but, yeah.

You guys decide. This place just isn't bustling anymore. I still will get on from time to time, though. Just depends.

Well, if this is the last sign off, see ya.

-Seneca

stormwalker22
10-02-2014, 01:06 AM
I think most people become inactive or at least less active due to school

venxhero
10-02-2014, 01:19 AM
I think I may decide to leave the site x:

Once I finish my trading, I will officially stop going on. Thank you to those who traded and helped me! (:
I will miss you guys! (pokemonfandom, Kitty, Chris, Sam, Kyler, Tyler, Bruce, etc.) MANY THANKS TO Snowy~ The whole breeding thread helped me out so much and I'm still very grateful n-n

[Before I complete everyone's request for trading on here, I don't mind giving out my Skype n-n just PM me~]
*if I can't complete my "short trade" thread.. I'll just trade randomly and hope to get them out of my boxes xD

Thank you for helping me with my trades and wishlists (:

NightmareRageMonster
10-04-2014, 01:04 PM
Noooooooooo....:(:(:(:(....dont leave!

Cotton Candy
10-04-2014, 01:09 PM
Idk :(

Georgia
10-04-2014, 08:53 PM
I might aswell officially say this. I am leaving the site. Yes I mean it..most of you know why.... there is literally no reason for me to be here anymore and I think most of you have all spoke your mind about me and it's pretty clear. Thank you for the members who put up with me and thank you to my partner Nick for have making Co-Owner and for the times i have been Dragon gym leader and thank you for the friends I have made here.
Bye guys.

Velocity
10-05-2014, 06:24 PM
And I'm back. I probably won't be as active as I used to be for a couple weeks yet, but I will be here :p

Qrow Branwen.
12-02-2014, 01:17 PM
Not gonna be as active anymore due to my interest in Pokemon dwindling lately
If anyone wants to talk to me they can send a PM and I'll reply whenever I come on again or those who have me on Facebook or Twitter can message me there

Ten Thousand Fists
12-13-2014, 02:23 PM
I will be leaving Pokebay next week due to me moving and life changes. I don't know that I'll ever return. I wish everyone well in the future

Cotton Candy
12-13-2014, 03:41 PM
I will be leaving Pokebay next week due to me moving and life changes. I don't know that I'll ever return. I wish everyone well in the future

Aw man, hope we can talk again soon. see ya :(

Cynfire
12-13-2014, 04:09 PM
have a good life Shane I hope getting a new fresh start on it helps you :3 take care of yourself.

Pikachu Belle
04-03-2015, 12:03 AM
I really never thought I would be here saying a farewell but it's finally dawned on me that I need to do something with my life. Being on the site 24/7 has greatly affected my mental and social life. I feel mad and I am an insomniac. I have no real life friends, I just spend my days staring at the phone/laptop screen talking to people I'll never meet. I don't have college till September and I don't have a job. I get depressed rather easily and silly little things trigger it. I will admit that I will miss people on here because I've been here so long. You guys are a part of my life but it's time I get real friends and do something productive.

About my place in the Pokebay League, I would like to resign. I do enjoy the battles we have and how strong the league is but I want to put my health first.

If you would like to keep in touch with me you can PM me for my Skype or follow my Twitch which is R0serade or my Twitter which is PrimalRoserade.

I will lurk now and then. Of course because I have so much more time on my hands but I probably won't go into the chat. I may reply to PMs but it might be rare.

To my Pokebay brothers and sisters.. I am so glad that I had the chance to meet you all. Goodbye for now.

-Tammie

Velocity
04-03-2015, 12:09 AM
Goodbye Tammie! Thank you for so many great times on here; I wish you the best of luck in your future. I'll keep in touch via twitch/twitter!

crosawood
04-03-2015, 12:14 AM
Goodbye Tamm Tamm I will miss you oh Queen of Ghosts

Yoda
04-03-2015, 12:18 AM
Well I'll miss you tammie sorry I never found that seel I wish you a good life goodbye

Layton
04-03-2015, 02:39 AM
Bye, Tammie! :( I'm on fb messenger if you ever need someone to talk to!

GaryEhffinJoaker
04-03-2015, 02:42 AM
Didn't expect such a sudden leave, but I expect you'll be around at some point, just considerably less. You have aspirations I think a lot of people on this site, and on similar sites, have, and I hope you achieve them.

DigiTheTraitor
04-03-2015, 02:43 AM
goodbye my friend . . . I'll miss you

Captain Cobizzle
04-03-2015, 03:04 AM
Goodbye Tammie, I'll really miss you. You were one of the best friends I had on this site. Thank you for that.

Geo Sakuraba
04-03-2015, 03:45 AM
Bye Lordess Arceus! May you have a safe journey here and I do hope you achieve a great life irl. Live long and prosper my friend *Salutes*

Inan
04-03-2015, 02:27 PM
Goodbye. I did not know you well, but you seemed nice. You are leaving for the best reasons possible, though, and I hope things work out for you. Too many people have neither the courage or self-awareness to recognise harmful practices in their lives and walk away before it's too late.

UltraSound
04-03-2015, 05:03 PM
Goobye, I hope to see you around still sometime. I hope things get better for you, I wish you all the best.

The Kiwi Dragon
04-03-2015, 10:09 PM
Farewell Tammie. :)

Gaming Master 2000
04-03-2015, 11:25 PM
Goodbye Tammie. I wish you all the best.

Cotton Candy
04-06-2015, 07:44 PM
I think I may come back. Idk why, but I feel I just can't stay away :) So...hi guys ^.^

Layton
06-06-2015, 05:02 PM
I will be gone during the week of the 13th through the 21st on a building project.

GaryEhffinJoaker
06-07-2015, 01:08 AM
I will be gone during the week of the 13th through the 21st on a building project.

awwww :( I'll miss you. Le Smellons will hold down the site for ya ;)

Ash
07-10-2015, 04:13 PM
Heyy all! I'll sadly have to leave the site for a while because of laptop being dead. I don't know when I'll come back but you can bet I will. Adios amigos! *uses smoke ball*

Inari
07-10-2015, 04:17 PM
Heyy all! I'll sadly have to leave the site for a while because of laptop being dead. I don't know when I'll come back but you can bet I will. Adios amigos! *uses smoke ball*

Nuuuuu kb :c I hope your laptop gets fixed or you get a new one soon buddy! So see ya till then!

Yoda
07-10-2015, 04:37 PM
Goodbye kb I think we'll all miss you ;_;

Inari
10-18-2016, 10:31 PM
I'm leaving the site till Sun and Moon come out. If anyone needs me contact me on twitter, @PrimalSonico

Inari
10-20-2016, 04:56 PM
nevermind ppl. I had a think about why I decided to leave but there's no point really. So yeah hey again

UltraSound
11-06-2016, 12:04 PM
I will be away from Pokebay from 18.11-27.11 to avoid spoilers in Sun/Moon. Because I'm European, I'm getting the game later than others (5 days later) and want to have time to play through it in peace without any accidental spoilers. In fact, I'll mostly avoid the internet as a whole during this time period.
Just putting this out here already so anyone who may have something to talk to me about before I leave has time to do so!

Inari
05-19-2017, 09:28 AM
I have two holidays in June so I might not be on the site much. 6th-12th is Download so yeah definitely won't be on the site, I'll be too busy drinking and listening to good music lol. 19th-26th I'm going on holiday with my mom. I believe I can get internet at the hotel but I'll have to pay for it so I'll only have internet on my phone and only when I'm at the hotel., so I guess I may pop in to see what's going on on say like the nighttime.

UltraSound
05-23-2017, 08:08 AM
Ooh, thanks for reminding me Tam that this thread exists! I completely forgot. Hope you have fun at the things you're going to!

I will be gone from 4th of June to 6th of June. Travelling to Estonia!