PDA

View Full Version : Pokèmon X and Y Walkthrough:

The Kiwi Dragon
09-18-2013, 07:24 AM
Hey guys, I'm planning on doing a Pokemon X and Y walkthrough for YouTube when it arrives on October 12th. Now seeing as New Zealand is practically a day ahead over most of the world I thought this could be useful for anyone who's stuck in the game or if it isn't out yet in your area, wanting to see a sneak peek of it a bit early. :p

But I want to know what you'd like to see in it. What do you like seeing in Walkthrough videos? Is there anything specific you'd like me to do? Just list what you'd like to see and I'll try to see about doing some of those things. Also please vote on the poll above this thread.

Thank you! :)

Ben826
09-18-2013, 09:46 PM
Legendaries, ESPECIALLY post game, side quests, maybe an extra with how to catch all new pokemon :3

VictiniBlastDP
09-19-2013, 10:53 PM
Watch videos of ZackScottGames, I find his ways quite good. And I like the way he just commentates on what he's doing, possibly try something similar to him. I mainly watch his Animal Crossing videos.

Nature
09-20-2013, 11:47 PM
Yes I would love one ^^

Georgia
09-23-2013, 08:38 AM
Hell yes to voting for a Pokemon X & Y walkthrough! :)

CammyCoolPants
09-24-2013, 10:09 AM
Love a walkthrough esp. Blind ones although it would still be good if you knew what was going to happen then you could show those who are having trouble with a cave or a Forrest what to do I some times feel overwhelmed by caves and don't enter them till I'm way too high a level so long story short (too late) definitely do a walkthrough