PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Help Mee!

Astro_Cat
12-28-2011, 12:59 AM
So I just got Pokemon Black and I need some tips!!
Any you can give to this cat??

M1gu3ru
12-28-2011, 01:10 AM
Never miss a trainer fight is when more exp.points you can gather for your pokemon :)

SHINY SQUIRTLE
12-28-2011, 02:14 AM
always train as much as you can before fighting a gym leader and elite 4

Tails
12-31-2011, 03:07 AM
Try to catch certain types of pokemon

Tails
12-31-2011, 03:15 AM
If you want the game easier, have a Mienfoo.

trainervictiniten
12-31-2011, 04:01 PM
Don't always push yourself because you could lose lots of money.
P.M me for good pokemon for like a patrat or something.

kakari
01-01-2012, 01:26 AM
battle audinos there every where to find one all ya haf to do is walk up and down but make sure your not in the grass then when you see the grass wiggle its an audino or a rare pokemon you could get to level 20 in the dream yard

Monty
01-01-2012, 03:24 AM
Meh Audino? I probably didn't have to worry about it too much because I was able to curb the last half of the gym leader with very special pokemon. And even then I was able to transfer my team from Heart/Gold

That being said. To get you through each gym there is ALWAYS a Pokemon to catch to help. And it's best (albeit you may spoil it for yourself) To know the order in which Gym Leaders are....who is next and who do you need focus on with your Lucky Egg and Exp Share. It doesn't hurt to know that much about the game.

For the Elite Four. I have my signature team and the Elite 4 is pretty much all EX's or they have pokemon that exhibit them (i.e. Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Fighting,) Types with uncommon weakness or really only ONE weakness based on the mons you have.

I can give you some nice rare high level pokemon like a LV 50 Absol :3