PDA

View Full Version : The big question I dont know which one... X or Y???

Dhomie
09-23-2013, 02:16 AM
I really want both but that isnt really an option right now since im broke :( and I wont have enough for both by the time of realease so anyway.. So for now I can only choose one and im not sure which one. I guess time will tell but I want X because of the megamewtwo x they have, but I want y for Yvental, but I sort of want X for the First fairy type legendary of 6th gen....Im not sure so I need all of your help. X or Y give me your best opinions Please and thank you.

The Batman
09-23-2013, 06:43 AM
Just get Y and ask someone if they'll trade you a Poke on holding Mewtonite X. That way you get the ultra BA looking Yveltal and you can have both evolutions for mewtwo as far as I know.

fluffyjellyfish
09-24-2013, 02:59 PM
i'm getting x based on the fact that everyone i know wants y so i'll be the one getting the x version exclusive version pokemon and be able to do some trading

Nature
09-25-2013, 10:05 AM
I'm also going to get x, it was a disappointment to find mewtwo x :( and now I don't know if I want it. But who knows :p I have a shiny mewtwo so I might learn to like it ^^ hope it helped. You can always trade with someone ^^ it might. Take a while but you can, I've always loved nature and things like that. That's why I am getting the x one :)

Faerie
09-25-2013, 09:02 PM
Seeing as how Andy insists on having Y, I'll end up going with X. We never get the same game, when there's an opposite version...

Dhomie
09-26-2013, 12:32 AM
hmm i guess only time will tell. I think i need some more info on version exclusives

The Kiwi Dragon
09-26-2013, 02:15 AM
I'm in the same boat as Faerie. I'm getting Y because I love the legendaries that look kinda brutal and slightly evil looking (even though my favorite Pokemon is the cutest little Electric/Ghost ever aka Rotom) so I naturally wanted Yveltal over Xerneas. While my girlfriend Georgia loves cute Pokemon mostly and thought Xerneas looked far better, so there we have it. But I'm also getting X as well, simply because one is for my future Gen 6 walkthrough and the other for my own leisure.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
09-27-2013, 01:22 AM
I'm getting X solely because I love the design of Xernaes, albeit I want all the Y exclusives, which I guess I'll have to trade for.

Georgia
09-27-2013, 11:03 AM
I'm going with X as Nick said and since he is my pokemon buddy/boyfriend he is getting Y. Follow your heart and even try making a pros and cons? :)

chomp-o-squirtle
09-29-2013, 11:48 AM
LOL ,my younger brothers getting Y ,so im stuck wit X we will trade the the exclusives between us even the mewtwo thing X and Y as whwll restart after the first time

Nature
09-29-2013, 02:13 PM
Okay deal ^^ I will get X/ you will get Y and we can trade the mewtwo orbs! :) thanks again

N8 the GR8,P0K3'N3RD
03-12-2014, 04:54 AM
GET X ITS THE BEST

stormwalker22
03-12-2014, 11:13 AM
I know this is an old thread, but just thought I would mention that everyone around my area have been getting it based on gender, X for girls, and Y for boys (like X and Y chromosomes?)

Layton
03-27-2014, 01:55 PM
I ended up buying Y because GameStop didn't have anymore copies of X. I've found that the only differences are
1) Certain pokemon (Spritzee Y, Swirlix X, just like every othe game)
2) X has a fairy legend (Which actually does pretty well in battles later in the game) And Y has this giant bird of death and destruction (Dark/flying).
3) Mewtwo X, or Y? Really comes down to whichever you prefer.
4) Some mega stones can only be found in the opposite game.
5) Charizard X or Y? Charizard X looks cooler but Imo Charizard Y is harder to fight against since it's ability becomes Drought, powering up it's already strong fire type moves. Also, since it can learn Solar Beam your water types are screwed, too unless they're quicker.