PDA

View Full Version : Lol this is weird

Cotton Candy
09-24-2013, 10:03 PM
Is it bad for a girl, (me) to have more friends that are boys? I mean, there is no drama, you can act immature, and be yourself, while girls act like somebody they are not. Some of my friends are football players! I mean, they are dirty minded like me! (lol) They are easier to stand. Besides, they like Pokemon, pointless Youtube videos, and sports, like me. They are more of a team than most girls could be. Blech. Sorry, I don't wear (much) makeup, I play in the woods, the dirt, and I pick up worms. No dresses, just jeans, a tee shirt, and a jacket. No frilly stuff....I can't stand it. Tomboy for life!~

But, my closest friends are girls!

Morgan (Voltara)

Casyren

*thinks but can't at the moment*

Anyway, have a good day!~

(i haven't been happy.)

Nature
09-24-2013, 10:06 PM
Are you kidding me? That's not a bad thing :) when I was younger my 2 best friends were girls :o

Rico the Lucario
09-24-2013, 10:14 PM
Not bad at all. In fact, I find the friends of an opposite gender the best ones. Of course that doesn't mean that you cant have friends of the same gender, but I have 2 really good friends on here, ShinyEmboar and DarkGodzilla, my best friends in actual life outside of Pokebay. Though, I have a friend (Who is a girl) that is exactly the same as my two best friends. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. :)

Caseryn
09-25-2013, 07:05 AM
*Tom-boy fives!*
I do love all that stuff, but I kinda can't cause I'm in a city. ~

Instead, we go to manga con, comic con, midnight releases... Blah...
Can't stand any girls in my class. >.< So annoying.
Also, dudes give me twilight t-shirts because they know that you despise Twilight. Girls give you twilight t-shirts cause they think that you like Twilight.

Omg top 2 so happy aaaaahhhhh

Cotton Candy
09-25-2013, 10:49 AM
>7< *stupid girlish scream of over reaction*

UltraSound
09-25-2013, 04:37 PM
No it's not weird at all, it's completely normal and very, very common. There are probably millions of people living just the way you're living.

Cthulhu
09-25-2013, 06:58 PM
Yes it's completely normal.

Cotton Candy
09-25-2013, 08:03 PM
Okay good =w=