PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Emerald: Spinda

Shiny Shinx~<3
12-28-2011, 08:01 AM
By sheer luck, while training my nuzlocke team on Emerald, I encountered a Spinda on Route 113. It had a half spot on each ear, and a long spot in the middle of its face. I ran from it and moved on. I then encountered another Spinda, WITH THE EXACT SAME MARKINGS. I'm not even kidding. Same gender too (Female). I lauged, that was awesome xD

This post is pretty useless, I just wanted to share the fact that NOT EVERY SPINDA IS DIFFERENT! :cool:

shadowzoroark
12-28-2011, 08:41 AM
i see shinies on my black all the time and no cheats are used it stopped a month ago.

Shiny Shinx~<3
12-28-2011, 08:54 AM
Yah, same here~ I'm a shiny hunter, and hatched 2 legit shinies on Black version -w- But I just though this was cool because nobody (that I know at least) found 2 exact same Spinda in R/S/E x3

TuriftExxo
12-28-2011, 11:29 AM
Same thing happened to me the first time I played Emerald, I found 2 Spindas that were exactly the same, also for pure coincidence I captured both and I used to lol at the description of: "Two Spinda can't look the same", then years after someone explained it to me .__.;

SHINY SQUIRTLE
12-28-2011, 11:53 AM
it happend to me too and in happend in 4th gen too with milktank

SparkyThePikachu
12-31-2011, 12:10 AM
According to Serebii, there are ten different kinds of Spinda. If chance allows, you can see 1 type of them EVERY SINGLE TIME you see a Spinda. I've only seen 8.