PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Gamestop Event BS

roksstar7
09-30-2013, 01:15 AM
So I went to Gamestop today to get my shiny Palkia as I did with Dialga, and for some strange reason I didn't receive any mystery gift :\ I asked for help to the two employees working at the time and they both just told me to look at the instruction poster. I have only done one mystery gift, being Dialga, so it wasn't a exceeding the limit(unless you can only get one of the 3 shiny dragons). Anyone else experience stuff like this with Gamestop or am I just unlucky? Really wanted that shiny lol

chomp-o-squirtle
09-30-2013, 09:33 AM
the oalkia event ended and the giatina one starts soon lol

The Batman
09-30-2013, 09:56 AM
Palkia ended yesterday and Giratina begins today. Tough luck, kid...

PokeBreederKuma
09-30-2013, 05:10 PM
Did you try to get it with Gev IV or Gen V?

roksstar7
09-30-2013, 09:52 PM
Gen V, and to the people saying it's over now, I am aware of that lol the post was made on the 29th :p At least in my location (US) Idk why it says the post was made at 12:15 a.m......but regardless i waited until the last day(stupid ik) and missed it. FAIL on my part haha

Gaming Master 2000
09-30-2013, 10:46 PM
If you can find a friendly worker at the store ask them to set the date on the distribution DS back to a date within the Palkia distribution. This will allow you to get Palkia, then they can change the date back to normal and you can get Giratina as well.

It will work, but it does require you to find a worker willing to do it for you.

Faerie
09-30-2013, 10:50 PM
... I forgot about the Giratina event starting today! I'll have to try to run out to collect it tomorrow.