PDA

View Full Version : .:LEAKED:. Final Starter Evolutions!

Cotton Candy
10-05-2013, 11:27 AM
Okay, around two days ago, this leaked information got super far. Maybe not on here, but on other forum sites. I have the starter Pokémon final evolutions, they look very legit, but there are no promises on whether we are looking at the real deal or not.

Delphox - Fire/Physic

Chesnaught - Grass/Fighting

Greninja - Water/Dark

I used to be a fan of Fennekin. Looks like I'm going with Froakie now.

Voltaradragoness
10-05-2013, 11:45 AM
i'm still going with fennikin. it's still awesome

Cthulhu
10-05-2013, 12:05 PM
I gonna pick Froakie although the pokemon i'm going to use the most is Malamar.

SilverFire
10-05-2013, 12:33 PM
I really like the names for the final evos. But I was disappointed by Delphox's look. Little bit... too humanoid? Or maybe it just reminds me too much of a digimon. Whatever it is, something about it bugs me. Still tempted to go with it, though.

Greninja looks pretty nice, though. And I don't think Chesnaught is horrific.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
10-05-2013, 03:20 PM
I really like the names for the final evos. But I was disappointed by Delphox's look. Little bit... too humanoid? Or maybe it just reminds me too much of a digimon. Whatever it is, something about it bugs me. Still tempted to go with it, though.

Greninja looks pretty nice, though. And I don't think Chesnaught is horrific.

I agree, Delphox just doesn't feel like a Pokemon to me :/ I feel like a four-legged Pokemon should've stayed four-legged too.

I think I'm gonna use Froakie now. I like the other leaked Grass-types a lot more than Chespin's final evo, although I might just use it post-game since it looks awesomely defensive. I'll probably be replacing it with Clauncher though based on it's leaked evolution that looks madly awesome xD

VikeTheGiratina
10-05-2013, 09:13 PM
..... TEAM FLARE TURNED CHESPIN INTO A MECHA ROBOT CYBORG!

Fabulous Charlie
10-05-2013, 09:43 PM
I'm hoping that it isn't Fennekin's final form...=/...if it is I'm going to cry for about a minute in a corner....just saying ^^

LinuxUser
10-06-2013, 12:47 AM
i like chespins and frokies final evolution :) not so much fennikens final evolution..

chomp-o-squirtle
10-06-2013, 06:12 AM
so going to go with chespin now

Cotton Candy
10-06-2013, 06:09 PM
I agree, Delphox just doesn't feel like a Pokemon to me :/ I feel like a four-legged Pokemon should've stayed four-legged too.

I think I'm gonna use Froakie now. I like the other leaked Grass-types a lot more than Chespin's final evo, although I might just use it post-game since it looks awesomely defensive. I'll probably be replacing it with Clauncher though based on it's leaked evolution that looks madly awesome xD

Need to agree with you on Delphox

Dhomie
10-07-2013, 12:58 AM
Chespins final form looks so B.A. I have never found a reason for a grass type starter though

EllaJaneBinks
10-07-2013, 12:41 PM
IMO that final form of Delphox does not look legit at all. The sprite looks terrible, so for all our sakes I hope I'm right.

reshilegend
10-07-2013, 04:49 PM
IMO that final form of Delphox does not look legit at all. The sprite looks terrible, so for all our sakes I hope I'm right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EIDnBqUfU0
It's not that bad, people. Still better than another Fire/Fighting starter.

keyblade
10-07-2013, 06:26 PM
the final starer evolution all look fake

EllaJaneBinks
10-07-2013, 06:41 PM
I'm referring to the actual sprite-work, it looks terrible, not to mention strangely out of proportion..

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
10-07-2013, 08:48 PM
I'm referring to the actual sprite-work, it looks terrible, not to mention strangely out of proportion..

There are 3D graphics now, and the older games had 2D graphics. Technically it's not a sprite if it's 3D, and the proportion issue probably just had to do with the angle and the possibility that this was taken on 3D mode. Honestly all the Pokemon look pretty bad with this new method imo but it's accepted.

Porygon-ZZZ
10-07-2013, 09:05 PM
Nintendo said they're fakes.

Cotton Candy
10-07-2013, 09:11 PM
Nintendo said they're fakes.

i hope

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
10-09-2013, 02:23 AM
I still doubt they're fake.. I mean, maybe, but with all the leaks and videos out it's kind of hard to fake a video, now isn't it? Especially when it's not a screenshot-video, it's a video taken of game footage, which makes faking it even harder. Find a video on youtube and see if it's fake...

EDIT:
Seems like it's hard to find a video where Delphox is in battle. See if anyone finds anything. All the images are different though..

reshilegend
10-09-2013, 05:50 PM
EDIT:
Seems like it's hard to find a video where Delphox is in battle. See if anyone finds anything. All the images are different though..

Check my post on page 1.

shinyvaporeon
10-11-2013, 01:24 PM
i am going to get frokie

shinyvaporeon
10-11-2013, 01:26 PM
well; i dont think their fake

Cotton Candy
10-13-2013, 11:05 AM
confirmed not fake. I got the game, and they al evolve into "that" :/ Froakie is the best ^-^

Del
10-13-2013, 12:50 PM
I love the final evolution of Froakie. Greninja looks amazing!!! I was planning on Fenniken, but when I saw Delphox I wasn't impressed, and Greninja looks so cool....I've converted to Froakie now!

meloetta
10-13-2013, 02:30 PM
I'm still gonna use Fennekin! :)