PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice about Anything?

Georgia
10-10-2013, 08:57 AM
Hey guys. :)
I have decided to make a Thread for anyone who needs Advice about Anything at all, I will listen to whatever it is that you have to say, no matter how complicated. I am a very empathetic and understanding person who just puts myself in other peoples shoes and yeah... So you can post a comment below or you can simply PM me like most people do if it is to personal for you.

Rel
10-22-2013, 06:57 AM
Alright, I have a serious issue. You ready? I can't exactly go into much detail but my friend from high school was arrested for a very serious crime back in January. So serious, that his punishment will be either life in prison or the death penalty. To this day, I have very mixed feelings about him. I thought that what he did was absolutely terrible but at the same time, he is like a brother to me and while you don't like your brother at times, you will always love your brother. Recently, I got a letter from him asking me to visit him. Should I go visit him in jail or should I decline his request?

Georgia
11-27-2013, 07:11 AM
Omg I am so sorry I had no idea that you had commented on my Thread. I hope my answer will still be useful. If this guy is like a brother to you, In my opinion I think you should visit him and make his day, at least once to show that you care. I'm guessing you made your decision awhile ago now? I'm sorry I replied so late. :(